head hazer's knees.

Dome's POV

After dinner the freshmen where gathered in conference room. They all fit in and we the med students are gathered with them.

Leam asked me to host the night he gave me a program.

And i read it before we start. Leam then left.

I cannot find Ben or Nine so i stand on the stage with only the program in my hand..

"Ehem" i said on microphone. The hazers also disapeared whne all focus on me.

"As we start na... lt me give you 5 minutes to give representatibpves to show their talents na..let is have fin." I said.

And they gathered to choose their talent. Mild noods at me and light nood at him then he disppeared.

That is the last sophomore engineer. Now these kids are in our hands.

The time is  and i asked to pass tha names of the talents and their engineer fractions.

Then i call on a name even did not thought thye are here.
"P'Singto and his team will now give us a special show." I said.

And they did show up.

They smiked at me and they sing a song.

Then three sophomores appeared and gave also their talent. Then i call on the presentors of the night foem the freshmen.

They performed one by one.

We are surprised that p' Arthit also came and gave us song hunber and also gave prize to the best performanfe of the night.
My friends became the judge of the night.

We really had fun.

P' Arthit then played a projector.

It was the traditional human bridge that will bring the freshmen to their symbol of engineer.

And we are expecting it will happen tonight.

Then Pavel on the video.

"Freshmen!" He shouted.

All stand and fall in their lines.

"Relax freshmen, relax." Pavel on the video said.

The freshmen sqt on the floor.

"Tonight is my last commanding you and being hard to you.
Do you accept us as your seniors.?" He asked.

"Sir, yes sir" the freshmen roared.

The camera zoomed out all hazers are with Pavel his friends in his side and the rest at his back forming an inverted pyramid.

"If you accept us, come meet us at the bonfire" all of them shouted.

The freshmen stand and fall inline walking in line to the bonefire.

We followed them.

I am a bit confused, how did the seniors get there fast.

Leam Vee Pavel on the center Cooper Bar.
They atnd up in a v-shape line.

The hazers make the freshemn fall in  line acvording to their assigns.
Kn Vee's line. Medic.
On Leam- Order.
On Pavel- Lead
On Cooper technllogy
On Bar- Wit.

The hazers will carry the freshmen on the lead team witb their arms in front of them locked ther freshmen will sit on it. Then they will be brought in front of the lead team hazers.

And what makes it kore special the lead tem kneels in one knee as they place the bracelets on their nongs.

A sign of asking forgiveness for being too cruel during the hazing period.