wingman

Pavel's POV

"I have a strange feeling that i shoukd not be here." Leam said.

Dome and i are inside his lutke house. And leam is outside.

"Leam, come in na, it is hoypt out there." Dome said closing the  glass windows.

He then arranged the curtains.

It is getting colder. And the snacks are on the table.

"Let's pig out whike waiting" Dlme said.

I then stand and saw his small ref.

"Ooohh!" I said and grabbed some drinks.
Soy milks.

"They know i will come or we will be here. Ei" Dome said.

"Am i tok dumb on this things. And just noticed that yoj and i love are like framed up here and their insider is Leam? Dome asked.

I looked at Leam.

"As i said i should not be here" Leam said.

"Leam?" Dome asjed with a warining in his tone.

He raised his hands.

"Your mom Dome called me thursdya and asked tons of things about you two.
And i witnessed before ky eyes everything guys." He said and chose the watrr to drink.

"From highschool i had eyes on you both since yoj two fought for me grade 8 , i was one of those being bullied. You where my heroes and pushed myself back then to learn to fight so i can protect muself and others as well.
And i witness everything form that time except the atempted rape. Dome sorry for bringing that up." He said and pause.d

Dome nooded at him.

"I was so problematic when i  saw changes in Dome and i wanna be ghee also as his friend but i feared Pavel. And i laughed when i herf your tag call sweetherat babe thing." He laughed a litle.

"And frustrated when i learned in cokkege that it was jjst a tag call. I am glad to see one of you in my college ground and glad to come closer to both of you. I tried, withe the gang, we tried to make yoj bith closer thatn what you have last year. But you have your own minds and we just let all the gods and goddesses of the heavens work. But we prayed." He siad.

Dome looked at me shocked.

"And i told you mom about it all.i di not frame you i just kniw what both sides feels. That is why i brought Dome at the hazing closing ceremony. And always supports Dome so i can pull you thee Pavel." He said.

"I wanna you hug you right now wingman." I said.

"Why?" Dome asked.

"Because i see two academically smart but love dumbs  that needs cupids." He said.
"As my heroes and my friends i want your happiness and this seeing ypthis, i am so flying in the clouds." He said.

"But i had enough of your make out do your intimate things when i am gone okay"he said Dome laughed.

"But guys. When your parents talked to each of yoj your othrr parents asked lots of things about you. They must be cokking something right now aside from lunch." Leam said.

Dome leaned his head on me.
We are sitting on the sofa while Leamm on a single chair facing us between hs a table with lots of snacks and drinks.

"If ot is our marriage can theymaje it next year i donot have time for honeymokn this semester. And next. I even have summer classes." Dome said.

Leam laughed loud.

"So cute na.
Fiert he called you husbands now this. O come on, being here is a bittr sweet feelings." He siad, and grabbed a snack and eat.