lazy pigs

Pavel's POV

The following day none teased us. They are just smilling as Dome and i seregd them coffee and breakfast.

"K better check on bigger place for them" Dad said.

"Yeah the one with three to four rooms in case. And close here." Mom added.

"We totally agree" por said,

"Did they deluver food last night to yoj as well?" Mae aske.d

Mom and dad nooded.

"Ehem" i said.

"Breakfast is ready and the foods will get cold" i said.

Dome hold my hand under the table.

We had a great make out this morning lots of kisses while cooking and preparing breakfast.

And he promised we will dommore when our parents leave.

He shook his head.

"Por, Mae, Dad, Mom." I called them.

"We decided na, please honor that" i said.

"But what happened last night made usnthink na." Mom said blushinh.

Dome and i laughed.

"We where just teasing you guys because we know you are watching." Dome said.

"And how you close your dolrs amde us more convinced. And yeah we amade an effect of all you no secrets here na. Cause we all know it" Dome said boldly.

We both laughed.

"You want us to move to a bigger space so when you come you have rooms." I asked to confirm.

"Sorry son that is tok slefish of us." Por said.

And the four of them realized it.

Dome squeezed my hand.

"We where planning to that point also na, but not now, please do not rush us." I said.
I looked at Dome and he nooded.

"We also thought about it last night na. That this house does not fit us all. We love this momants being with all of you. Our both parents." I said.

Dome s,iled seeing our parents lighten up a bit.

"We also consider these tnings, but as we said na, too early." I said.

They smiled and made Dome smile even more and also majes me happy.

"I was to suggest last night about you mom and dad to staynthere but it was late and the dorm manage ris on her vacation." Dome said.

"Aw.. you guys na." Mae said and come to us and kiss us.

They all thankked us. Then we eat breakfast.

After breakfast theynall prepared and Dome and i just washed and clean the kitchen.

We sat on the sofa fighting over the remote control than we both fell on the air bed he is on top of me but i rolled us.

He kissed me and distract me, then he got the remote.

I shook my head.

And sit on the bed my bavk on the sofa.

We are watching anime.

Mom and Dad are ready we faced them and said goodbye, then Mae and Por also leave.

We cleaned the rolms and put the air off the bed.
We tucked it in its hidding place and we set the living room nack in it's place.

"I am hungy" Dome said.