New Year is 24 hours.

Pavel's POV

The une dited picture video was passed to me by Dome he texted not for shsing yet. And they will give is some photos that we can use in our reprts also.

I watched it happy how Uncle Shuk daugther took it nicely.
Her pictures tells the whole story of that two days event.

I smile and scrennshot the part where Dome and i smile looking at the finoshed product.

"Son care to tell why that crazy smile surfaces whiel we are on a the road?" Mom asked.

I showed her the picture and she aso smiled.

"So you think he will show up tonight?" Mom asked.

"Not really sure" i said.

"Yhen let us just cook and if he did not show up we will invade their territory tomorrow." She said.

I laughed.
Mom really likes Dome.

Mom is into details when special occassion occurs. So she wants to buy personally the ingredients needed i  the menu and i drive for her.

Dad is in other stuffs.

It is Ne Year's eve tonight.

And Earth's family will come over.

I only invited Dome i do not know if Mae and Por invited Dad and Mom well they are only expecting Dome.

"By the way you do not need to work around na, just take some more rest." Mae said.

"O come on Mae i already sleep a lot last night na." I said.

"Okay go find your dad and help hi  to whatever he is doing." She said.

We arrived home and i carried everythimg to the kitchen.

Then i went to find Por.

" hey son your dad said you loined the medivL mission how was it?" He asked upon seeing me. Dad he is refering to Dome's dad.

"It was great we helped raur the classrooms ceillings and chairs and tables. And repainted evrything." I said,

"In one day?" He aske.d

"Por, we have many hands that worked together." I said.

"Then help me with the wines." He said.

We made wine holder made of woods.
Family gathering includes wines different varieties and alcohol level.

Which will be placed on the center table with wine glasses and fresh fruits.

"Por let Pavel rest na." Mae said.

Por shood me away.

"Then i will be back na, i will check on my litke mansion na," i said.

Mae andor nooded.

I get my bike and drive to my litle mansion.

Yeah i am used to live alone.

Though my parents pays the small bill in my litle mansion,
They say it is my practice. And yeah i knkw how to live on mh own except the financial part.

I am earning but nog much, yet.
It is a small business.. sh.. it is anithr secret.

It is clean, i went to my room. It is litle my apartment is a bit bigger than this.
When yoj enter it is all the living room.
But it ha sa n attic where ghe bedroom is
Then an open kitchen at the back.
And on the left side batroom and toilet separated.
Small and cozy good for two people.