finally

Dome's POV

We hikd tight hand in ahnd as we go through the challenge of life.
Having fun in takingnvare of the vhores evryday.

Having goodtimes together handling studies and friends and different emotions.
Some areas we grow like patinece andmore undrrstanding.
Our strength is trust and frogiveness.

We both understand we make mistajes for we are human and not hollies. But we prevent to make the same mistakes. Gor we both wanna have a life of peace with each other.

We already have toms of endevour everyday so we avoid to fight.
Instead of fighting over things, we just sitt there in the sofa and hold each other. For the only best firend we can trust tight now is each other.

We learned to speakmout all our secrets even our past secrets. For we bboth know it will only become a crack in our relationship.

We have shortcomings but we tried to fill each other.

And also our friends encourages us that we are not alone in this world we have them as well and they have us.

Ther erae those fays when i am most stressed about my papers.
He jsut sit beside me and massages me.
Then feed me.
Sometkmes he triedps to seek help from his ead hazer club. For they also have partmpners who are doctors or in the line of medicines.

His full support for my studies are never ending.

He gtaduated earlier than me and got a good job.
We adjust at our time clock but still finds time for sexy time.

I am now on my second year of intern. And preparing for my ecams so i can pursue my specialization surgeon. I will have three more years or more.

And i am the happiest Pavel 2aiys patiently for me.
But i have decided and seek help for this.
I will agree one more time he asks me for us to get marry licensed sugeon or not. Hell i will say yes.
Like mom said.
What the hell i am waiting for for him to cahnge his mind? !arried or not what is the difference?

The sound of alarm.

I stand and checked on the cookies.
I made some for i will study tonight. And i already cooked Dinner. At any minute, his car will park on the garage. And we still live in the apartment. For it is near the university and the clinic i am intern at. Also near where Pavel work.

I place dthe cookies on the jar and wait for it later.

The couple who het married in our group of friends by theway is Leam and Pearl.
Well Gun is planning, but Bar still on the edge.
Mark and Vee decided to live in one place also near where Mark is doing his intern as pedia. I never imagined him on pedia department.
And Poyy, well he said general mediscine is enough for him and i think they will be the next who will give theri vows.
Tingg, she found love, only to break her heart so ahe said she will join the dating sites later after our intern.
Nine said he must pursue his speciallization frist before acccepting Jolng as his husband. Well. Joong is still on his pursuit of carreer also he said he wants to stand on his own feet first.
Ben and Earth, enjoying their life as couple and planning to live together soon.

My phone rings.
It wakes me up from smilling alone.

My boss.P' Beam

"Sorry na, but please come na we need help." He said.

I covered my cookies gtabbed my keys.
Pavel just arribed.

"Love drive for me the clinis needs me they just called." I said as i get my valuable things.

"Okay" he said,

He placed his things on the living room center table.

"Let's go." He said.

I looked at him and kiss him first.
"I love you na." I said.

He smiled and holds on me.

"Let us do finish it first before we do other things na." He said and gave me a beautiful make out.

"Fuck!" I said.

He laughed.
"Love clinkc" he said.

I smiled and we ride his car and we run to the emergency side of the clinis. Well ot is not a small clinic. It is nearly bevoming a private hospital.

"MD Dome proceed to operating room 2" the announcement said, and i almost tripped on running.

Before i entered.
I was vlothed with operational clothes and gloves then hair cover. Face shield as well.

Pavel noods at me and sit on the waiting area.

I Dr. Beam and just a nirse is inside.

"Where are the others." I aksed.

"On the other room." Dr. Beam said.

"It's an avcident na, he is critical the others are not much, they are students." The nurse inform me.

I checked his status and shocks he has losts of glasses on his body.
Blood loss is not taht much but in case we need transfussion. I alert the nurse.

I vlosed my eyes and think of Pavel.
I then get back to work and helped Dr. Beam and we carefully remobe the broken glasses, then the nurse placed medicine after.

I have no idew how long we stayed there but we are done and we wiped the blodd cloth ointment. And placed healing medicines on it. We checked evrything and he is free form the glasses,

Dr. Beam called for transfer. They tranfered the patient on one room.

Whne i gt out Beam is talking to people.

Pavel hugged me.

"He is fine just need rest and more gealing broken glasses was shattered all over his body." I whispered.

Pavel and i wlaked to the other rpatuents and theya re all good to go, dr. Pha, thanmed me for coming. And said i van go now. It was out of my duty but still i appeared.

We than eent home.

Pavel hold me tight. When we reached the kitchen.

"I love you." He said.

He kissed my nape.

"And i really wanna make you my husband legally na." He said.

I turned and face him.

"Then make me. I dare you" i said,

He smiled widely and kissed me deeper.

My stomach grumbles.

He get his phone, while i prepare the dinner.

"Kom dad prepare na, finally after his intrrn it is only few months away na." He said.

I shook my head and walked towards him.

"You wanna have yojr own clinic?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"I wanna work at that clinic, being in their shoes ir stressfull, i do not like that. I wanna spend more time with you evryday so i rather work for them than having my own." I said.

He smiled.

"I don't wanna see you stressed the way Dr. Beam and Dr, Pha also. I am contented with this na, in fact even if we donot work we can live," he said.

I laughed.

Yeah we have those millions under our names and it can suffice us even if we live 50 more years.

"But, love, our grandfatgers will visit us in their gjost form if we become lazy" i said,

He smiled.

He kissed me.

"I want you and dinner together," he said.

"Dinner first" i said.