i passed!

Dkme's POV

I have decided to decline my friday habbits. But damn.
The fun will be spoiled for classes ends early at friday.

Temptation tomhave fun at fridays.

The profs wastes no time, at the begining of the semester classes started seriously.

And quizes started early and often.

Everuday we have quizes.

And friday is our only retreat.

Leam informed me that of all first year they are nominated for hezers lead team. The freaking five of them.

There ate 30 people who joined the training as hazers there are 40 invited but only the 30 of them complied.

And among the 30 they are looking for 5 people as the lead hazers and the rest are the guide and assist. Still hazers.

Leam informs me also if they go out on weekends or train.

Prelims are near.

I did not saw the calendar pass by by and the days gone. It has been 3 months and 2 weeks since i last talked to him face to face.

That was since last semester and we are nkw on the 1/3 of our semester. 2 months.

And it is ecam week.

"Waht is the plan this weekend?" Benjamin asked.

"I wiol go home and be back on sunday eve," Nine said.

"What about you Dome?" Benjamin asked.

The three of us are facing each othrr dojng our review when week end came to benjamin's mind.

"Nothing i am lazy." I said.

"By the way Dome where where yoh last saturday morning?" Benjamin asked.

"Hotel" i said.

He shokk his head.

"Never learned." Nine said.

"I went to you cause your phone is useless unreachable. Then i learned that you did not came back. So i went there wiyh Gun and Poyy, also other friends of us." Benajin said.

"O yes, it was nasty" Nine said.

"What? Whay?" I asked and lookd at them.

"The enginerrs." Nine said they both looked at each other.

They where training for the heazers for next school year and they over do it. It was stamina test. And some colllapsed so we are called. Seniors askd our help we try to reach you but." Benjamin said.

I grabbed my phone. I did not notice no text feom Leam since saturday.

I looked at them.

"He is fine Dome." Benjamjn said.
"His yolerance is high and his stamina is long.he was just numb and fine in the afternoon." He added.

"On the ither hand, Leam made it also but has worst condition after. And waht really is funny, Cooper Bar and Vee made it also." Nine said.

"P' Newwie was right Pavel could  be the next head hazer." I said softly.
And i am not proud of it.

I get back on my review sheet.

I will not bother them.

We had 3 exams for the day.

After the exams we had early dinnrr and went to our own dorms for review.

But how can i focus on exams.