i won't again

Dome's POV

I vommit so bad.. that my knees woobble.

I was fine when i wake up. I cooked for Pavel as my thank you.
I am not in the mood to eat, so i drive to my dorm after i cooked. I do not want him him waking up seeing me,

I cannot face him.

I do not know how to hide the lie that i fucki'n do not remember Anything, WHEN EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE WE HAVE DONE I HAVE SAID AND HE HAVE SAID, EVRYTHING!!
I FUCKI'N REMEMBER THEM ALL!!!

I take a cold shower.
But as water touches my skin.

I rememeber him
His touch.
His grip.
His hug.
His tight hold on me.
His lips.
His tongue.
His kiss
The way he kiss me and the way i kiss him!

Fuck!!!!

This is no use.

I need to get out.

I grabbed my phone and asked if Ben or Nine wanna hang out or go somewhere. But both are busy.

I texted Poy, Gun, Mark, and Ting. Only Mark replied.
Then i asked him to acvompany me and he said yes.

I drive to the mall and we met there.

We had a litle ice cream, he is not my blockmate he is Ting's blockmate. But became a friend because of Ting.

They say i should be carefuk with this guy.

Naaa.. they just thought he is pshyco. But he is just deep.

Had games.

Then early lunch.
And i ate ice cream again.

Then we decided to go on our separate ways him on his apatnent and me dorm.

I reached the dorm in time Ban and Nine will have lunch. I devidd to join and ate meat only. Then we devided to bisit P' Prepaline recommended. We used Nine's car to go there.

I ordered avocado shake and forget my sugar level.
They also offered carrot cakes and i ordered.

On our way back to the dorm.
I felt dizzy.

My friends send me to my room.

When we gwt there i started to vommit.

At first blow. I can manage to go bavk to bed. But second my knees wobble. Third i almost crawl on floor and my friends helped. Me.

Nine gwt some soup and Benjamin on his phone.

Then i bommit again and again.

I ate some soup and vommit again.

J drinked water. And also blow thwm out.

Pavel arrived.

"Why?" He asked,

"When we arrived from lunch. He started to vomit" Bwn said.

"Did he felt dizzy or something before he vommited?" Pavel asked.

"Yes." Nine said.

Pavel looked at mw.

"I think i know why this happens. Next time if this happens." He walked to my medicine cabinet.
"One of this is enough" he aaid and gave me one tiny yablet and a bit of water and helped me deink.

"He will be fine and sleep.  Guys i need to know. what did you guys eat?" I heard his voice is a bit controlled.

"We ate our regular he just eat meat and litke amount. The we tried the juice and carrot cake from the cafe in the midle of meds ans science colleges." Nine said.