braver, bolder.

Dome's POV

A cassanova knows how find a potential prey in seconds and these girls are they ooze not only to me but also to Pavel and i hate it. One them likes Leam.

I showed possessiveness.

And makethe biyches flew. And Leam confirming he is taken also their hopes are gone. and leabe.

That is how you make them fly. Force them to bring out their wings.

Pavel is cooperative being clingy and touchy. But i knkw he also knew. He is protective of me from those girls.

I have a head strat form the stop but Pavel overtake and placed his car in front of mine and i can see Leam following.

My phone blinked call
Mom

I pressed the answer botton.

"Hello sweetie, have you travelled?" She asked.

"Yes mom we are halfway" i siad.

"We, hmm. Pavel there?" She asked.

"No mom we are travelling in different car" i said.

"Yoj both are driving in different cars?" She asked.

"Yes mom we are and Leam is on my tail on his bike," i said.

"Okay invite them both over na. Keep safe." She said.

"Yes mom see you" i said.

"Okay see you three." She said.

And the call eneded.

I dialled Pavel but not answering.

I cannot call Leam.

Maybe later when we are near the town.

4t minutes of express way and we went to the exit. 20 -30 more minutes and we will be in our Town, well Leam's is a bit farther.

I flashed a hazard sign and Leam stopped.

Pavel also and both run towards me.

"Are you okay?" Leam asked.

"What happened love?" Pavel asked.

Both worried.

"Welk i cannot call both of yoh on phone so. Anyway mom asked you both to stop by our house. Please." I pleaded.

Leam looked at Pavel.

"Yes" he said.

"Just beep me when you guys are ready" he said.

Pavel nooded and went to the other door of my car i unlocked it.
He entered and wnet directky to me.
Gave me a moaning make out.

"I live you remeber that: he said.

"Waht is giing on?" I asked.

"You see i also have fears and hesitations. But i choose to trust in our love, and as i said last night love. I will not back down." He said.

"So we gonna come out as boyfriends and not bestfriends?" I asked.

"We will ask them that we will live togther, ofcourse love, they should know. And it will hurt them if we postphone it." He siad.

I bteathed hard.

As long as i have his hands holding mine while telling my parents about it. Yes i will and i can.

I unbuckle amy seat belt and leaned to him and kiss him my hands on his neck.

"I am ready as long as you are there. We will face both our parents." I said.