one mistake

3rd Person's POV

The day started very early for the lovers. For they will help their friends.
As usual, Dome guards the medicines.

He usually complain why he alwaysguards it but as every one says.
He can protect the medicinea and himself.

He just shakes his head and get on working he placed everything needed inside his car.
Pavel helped him. The  others started to move because it is getting late they are taming the time.

Pavel is still calm holding on the wheels.

Dome leaned closer to him and pulled his face and kiss him to distract him.

"I am fine now," he said.

"And i am glad you arehere with me na" Dome said.

20 minutes and Nine appeared saying his deepest apology.

He get in the passenger's free seat beside him and behind him are boxes of medicines.
Nine placed the small box under his seat it was like a gift.

"What is that for?" Pavel asked.

"I do not know yet Joong asked me last niht to bring it today." He said.

Pavel then started the engine and they folowed the trail.

They are 30 minutes late. But they know where to go.

It is  2 hours drive.

Thye ate half way when the car is sorrounded by bikes. Motor bikes. 6 of them and each have a passenger and they started hitting the car with baseball bat.

Dome called Leam and asked for back up.

They are getting troubled now. Pavel stopped the car.

"Nine whatever happened do not give them what tgey want. Back up is coming." Dome said followed Pavel as the door closed the car is locked.

Nine called Joong and state the situation.

When he looked outside he saw Dome flying his feet on the air kicking those scumbags. And Pavel by his side.

He never saw them fight.
But Mark detailed it one time when Dome needsto fight and Mark was there, that is Dome doing double kick, the same Dome who can stitch wounds the same Dome who smiles around and spread good vibe.

And what amazes him is how Pavel and Dome placed a strong defense protecting each other and great offense making every single enemy down on their knees. They are out numbered and un weaponed.

But they are like dancing together.

And they are not alone now, for Leam pulled one of the scumbags and three others came to help them.

Knock on his door. He opened it. Vee checked on him.

Nine  heard.

"You fools!" Pavel shouted.
"Don't you know you messed with the wrong people?!" He is on his high tone.

Nine run to Dome and placed acotton on his eyebrow.
It stings but Dome pressed it hard.

Pavel saw it.

"Sweetheart" Pavel exclaimed and checked on Dlme.

"I am fine Babe" he said.

"Are they Pavel and Dome?" One asked.

"Yes they are " ome of the hazers said.

The  a military truck came. I will come with them go on with the event."  Leam said.
Nine helped his friends with their wounds.