millions or me?

Dome's POV

"Love maybe the idea of living together is not applicable now." He said.
Ee are still lyung on my bed.

He hugged me tighter.
I looked up to him still eyes closed.

"The fact that we have learned does not change anything. Let us just ignore it." He said.

"Pavel do you really love me?" I asked syddenly.

"By now love, i am confideng you know i love you my whole life. But why are you asking this. Damn." He said.
He opened his eyes and pooked at mine.

"I am.. just.. a litle confused." I said

"Love, we loved each ither before we know this." He said and loosen his grip.

"If they let you choose me or that millions.?" He asked.

I pushed him and he layed his back on the bed.
I hovered over him.

"If i will gain riches of loosing you, i rathrr eat garbage just to have you. I do not care if i get poor juat to have you. I cannot live a day isevured of your love. And loosing you. To hell Pavel but i will kill just to have you" i said firvely.

He gulped and pulled me for a kiss.

"Same as mine love, so cheer up an, and let's cuddle. Forget rhe deal, forget their dying wish, just us na." He said.

I layed on him.

"Our parents might know about this." He said after few seconds of silence.

"Yes they do, that is why they push us together. And they have been our cupid all along." I said in realizatikn.

"Maybe because of the dying wish" he said.

My mind started to reflect on evrything.

"But you kniw waht?" He asked.

"Mm" i responded.

He caress my back and other hand plays on my hair.

"I thanked them for being our cupid." He smilez.
"I coukd trade evrything even my litke mansion just to have this moment with you. And knowing yoj love me as i love you."

I reached for his lips and kiss him.

"What if thye ask for you to leave me and take all the money" i asked.

He smiled.
"I will get the box and burn it. Then i will take your hand and keep you where they cannot follow" he said.

"Then why woukd we not live toegther agian?" He asked.

"I am thinking. It is an heritage and if we jump on it emmidiately do we still look descent?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"Yeah i know the reason you where bullied is they thought you where greedy, but i jniw you na, you give it all just to make others hapoy. And you are not stiff to the people you love na." He said.

"Then you understand" i asked with puppy eyes.

He sighed.

"But sleep overs are not forbidden" i said and smile,

He then smiled and kiss me.

We hugged.

"What are we gonna do with thatmoney?" I asked

He laughed.

"Think of it when we get married for now. I want to enjoy this.
I missed you so damn much Dome" he said and hugged me tight.