it's okay

Pavel's POV

I am on the room checking the gymn checking on the incoming, these will be our nongs after few more months. We send them good luck. Then gave the papers.

After their inquiry thye are lead here in the Engineer's gymn. Whee the hazing is held.

"Pavel can you check out here, i need to go they sa there is trouble in the gymn. New, stay here. Second pillar come with me, Leam come also.

Then they left.

I recieved a text from Vee.
Trouble target is Dome.

Fuck!!!!!!

"P' New, i need help na... Dome is the target and i cannot just stand here." I plead at PNew.

He nooded.

I waiid and thankful.

"Carefull driving nong." One os the p's said.

I run to my bike and headed to the main gymn.

My blood boiled. But Vee hold on me.
"Calm down, there are incoming students" he whispered.

Alowly i walk and eacehd Dome side.

Started to pick up the papers.
This will be a lot of work it is messed up.

I nood at Benjamin. And he satnds by near Dome also.

I donot care the hell they are saying but i see fear in Dome's eyes when he saw me he became vulnerable. Where is the fighting Dome i saw when i came.

"He came for the knife." Dome said in sofy voice.

"Fuck!" The knife the army knife that made Dome tremble.

"Benjamin take care of Dome" i said and run towards the exit. I look back. And Dome is held by his friends.

I looked for P' Singto and the rest but cannot find them.

Leam,

Dialed his number.

"Leam"

"Somehow is he connected to Dome."

"Leam give P' Singto the phone." I said in command.

"Yeah, "

"P' remember Dome has trauma of rape, that guy is the culprit. The one who stands in front of Dome."

"Are you sure.?"

"Yes p' Dome just passed out." I said.

"Okay, be with Dome we will take care of this nong promise." P' said and the phone hanged up.

I run back still Dome is unconcious.

"There are incoming forst years. Get back to normal. I will take him to to his dorm." I said.
"Benjamin we will explain later." I said and carried Dome.
I drive to the dorm he is like a child sutting accross in front of me. Good thing less students are along the way.

I am glad i am not banned in the dorm anymore. Well that is 4 mos ago but it has been 4 mos ago also that i have not come and visit Dome in his dorm.

I opened his room whike carrying him.

Hjs room is as clean as ever and bed is neat.

I layed him on his bed and quickly get his amonia in his med. Cabinet.

"Mm.." he said. He opened hks eyes and hugged me. He quickly ait up and relieved when he is in his room.

He leaned on me.