the head hazer's roar

Pavel's POV

"Where the hell is brotherhood?" I raored.

They looked at me.
My team is behind me. Our whole batch of hazer actually.

They stopped and looked at me.

"Sawadee ps" i said and the everyone followed.
They all waiid as well.

The fight stopped.

"You wann come inside ps let's talk about this na." The 15 hazers went on their ways but i know they will not go far. Only the five of us left.

The seniors followed us.

I remember them they are a year ahead of us. But from different  strans of Enginerr. There are Mech. here and Industrial.

"P' Singto and P' Ohm are on their way na." Bar whispered.

I nooded.

Vee and Cooper gave them water there are 8 of them. Leam is on alert mode.

I gave him water also.

"Ps' we just taught the freshmen  discipline. And last time was brotherhood.  And all of sudden this?" I asked. In a calm voice.

"How would they losten if they see their seniors fight with each other?" I asked.

They looked at each other.

"P, i understand na, that we have differencea and  people get in ohr nreves sometimes. But we can solve it in better ways na." I said.

"Some of you where my hazers did you you taught me how to respect a person? Did you not taught me that we are oje here and yes we fight but not to tge extend of giving sha,e to this brothrrhood and this college? Did you not taught me how to setle things?" I asked.

No one speaks.

"Ps, you have seen how team fight, and you know ws never back down. But we did.
Because you are our seniors. Our hazers." I said.

Noone meets my eyes.

"Nong!" I faced the the door and saluted the man i only obeyed when i was freshmen.

I waaid at them.

The guys was alert when they saw the third person that came in. P' Arthit.

The three head hazers walks towards me.
P' Singto, P' Ohm and P' Arthit.
My team and i waiid at them in respect.

"Did they know we will come" p' Singto asked in soft voice that the guys won't here?

"No, p'. I think they already know you will." I reponded.

"How the hell did a sophomore stopped the thrid and fourth year's war?" P' Arthit asked one of the guys.
P' Arthit is now on his fifth year and seldom comes to bisit the hazing events unlike p' Ohm and P' Singto who shows up once in a while.

"He is the head hazer sir," one of them asked,

"I am also a head hazer but you guys where pain in my ass." P' Ohm said.

Then p' Arthit scolded them.
He is the traditional hazer they said his punishments are beyond my punishments. He made the bous squat and commanded them to go round the gymn whike they are in squat possition.

That hurts, ans one eound is not enough. There are eight of them and eight roinds they will go.

"When real leader speaks, people gollow nong" p' Arthit told me, as he walks ner me and drink water.

"Singtommade the right choice na. Good feed backs comes to us." He said after drinking water.
"Good job, keep it up, the hazing meetings might end in few weeks but as their hazer, it never ends. They are your nongs and to lead them through life is another thing." He said.