his wish

Dome's POV

My wounds are not so bad so when classes starts it is gone.

I have not seen Joong since that day.
Pavel forbid anyone to meet me.

Leam texted me that my friends visit Pavel's apartment hoping they will see me there.
Kit and Ming always waits for me in the dorm.

I still will live there for some nights and sleep overs during weekend at Pavel's new apartment. This one is bigger and i am kept here. None of them knows yet where we are. Funny thing os we live near the university.

And some students knows us.

Most who lives here are in the upper class of the society.
Pavel is he just keep it from all of them, well noone dared to ask and Earth choose not to gossip about it. Also Joong is silent about it.

Sunday came.

"Love i need to go back tonight na." I said.

"What time?" Pavel asked.

"After dinner." I said.

He holds on me tight.
Kissed my neck.

"You can come to dorm like you always did last semester" i said as i massage his hair with my fingers.

He stopped and just hugged me.

"I don't wanna let you" he said.

"Love." I protested and faced him.

"Going back again to being the second priority?" He asked.

I sighed.

"You are not the secind priority anymore, i always consider you na in every decision." I said.

He hold tighter.

I hughed him.

Now or i will regret it.

"Then we will cook dinner na and we will eat so we can go to my dorm earlier and prepare my dorm na." I said.

"I hate doing it again leaving you there. Everytime i do that i wanna go back and carry you back to where i live." He said,

"When i first leave you in that room, i almost came back and wanted to carry you in my apartment." He whispered.

I hugged him tighter.

Maybe it is really time.

"Okay we will just order food later or eat outside before you send me to my dorm na." I said.

He pushed a litle to see my face.

"Just stay for another night please." He asked.

"Love ... you know i cannot na..." i pleaded also.

He then let go of me.
He sit on the sofa sulking.

I sit beside him trying to apeace him.

But no avail.

"Love we sill see each other tomorrow na." I said to him with soft voice. He just looked at me again.

"Imwill be back before you know it promise." I said.

He looked at me.

"Then leave me again." He sulled.

I kiss his pouting lips.

"Wait fro me na." I said.

He sighed.
Then he nooded.

I hugged him.