guard his.

Dome's POV

He left, no i pushed him away.
We both need to study, so i send hlm back to his apatment.

He leave sulkjng.
He looks cute when sulking.
Though i did nit let him leave with pleasuring him anyway.
And i ended it before doing a second round.

But the following day became complicated for us to meet.
And not only for a day, three days.

Though we call and update each othrr.

I checked the medicinesagain my assignment. But Ben is all over the event and i smirked seeing Earth, supporting his boyfriend.

Jong and 8 of his friends came on their van again. And the hlead team hazers came also.

With out their head hazer.

Vee smiled at me and i nooded.

I di not want yo ask, he did not tell me he will nit come, i will let him explain. Or maybe he will just show up anytime.

Orientation for an hour then we leave.

Vee and Mark acompany me guarding the medicines. So we ride Mark's car. Leam and Peach on Leam's bike folows us.

"We do not insit that Peach would sit with the girls in the other van because we know he guards Leam, just kidding. Peach likes riding bike she have her own by the way.

"Dome are you not gonna ask about the head hazer?" Mark asked.

I smirked.

"Na, let him be, if he does not show up till midnight i will rip him apart" i said calmly.

Vee looked at Mark.

I laugjed.
"Just kidding" i said.

"He.. he said he will do something and send us to you this morning. He., ride his bike." Vee said.

"Vee s0calm down na, i didnot asked about him. He can take care of himself." I said.

"Vee, i want you to get close to Mark na, just go where he goes and guare him well." I said.

"Yeah that is why i am here." Vee said.

Mark rolled his eyes at us.

I aluhed a litle.

Nark, Earth and Bar are gonna be attention gatherer and their wpqueen would be Nine, Joong really should double protect that kitty. Haha.

Ben and Earth With Nine aand Tingg leads us.
And the tail, Joong's team.

We reached the destination.

The place is in order. When i gt down from the van i saw Ben and Pavel talking.

Okay Pavel cleared the road for us. Then we saw more engineers aeound. Then they carried the boxes i guarded

And yhe supplies with us. I folloeed the medicines it is my duty to make sure they are safe untill they will be given to the recepients.

The meds are all packed as a set for every fam
.,icfwily.
We worked on it last night. In my room.

"Dome anything else you need?" Vee asked.

"No need to worry about me Vee find Mark now. Go!" I said.

I salutrd and leave.

Counting the boces.

Then i opened the box where we placed the sanitizer on a small plastic botke to be distributed individually.

The hall is filled up with people.