i miss him

Pavel's POV

The day started and he became busy.
Checking on our breakfast making sure everyone eats well.

Then he stated on his work.

As the coordinator of this event. From the begining, starting from gathering volunteers he knows well how to pick poeple.
He picked people with hearts for helping.

The volunteers, the donors and the three seniors with us have that same passion as him.

As we reached the erea, i am shocked to see uncle Shuk, we have not seen him, or i have not seen him since my grandpa died. He was one of his old friends. Along with Dome's grandad.  I was in elemtary.

But acoording to uncle Shuk Dome comes to visit him in his farm sometimes, that i do not know.

Dome and his friends now carries the boxes, Leam run to help them Vee and Cooper joined. Joong is also with them.

I slowly went away and check the other program we are to make.

Bar came to  help me.

Just nood at me.
Joong's team also with me and two more guys.

There are only five classroom in all

And we need to fix all their ceillings.
Then some chairs as well.

Good thing their displays are carefully removed by everyone before breakfast.

"Guys your snacks and water are here na, do not forget to take a break and have water as you need. The villegers will also come later to help. Pavel water na." Dome said.

I looked at him and nooded.

"Then good luck thank you all" he said and waiid then leave.
I watch him walk away till he reached Leam and Peach waiting for him.

"You should have  pulled him in here and we will leave you." One of the boys said.

"Na, it is better this way. I am only his second priority or am i in his list of priority." I said.

"We felt like he was just talking to you." Bar said.

"Shut it and get on working." I said

After few munutes first ceilling down. The repair is not hard for the wood braces are still hard and really it can stand for another 5-10 years.
The roof is fine as well.

We placed new ones and two of Joongs friends stated painting the whole classroom.
Whike the rest of us started to demilish another ceilling.

Later while placing the new one on the sevond classroom.
4 villegaers men came to help us the work is fater.

When we are demolishing carefully the third.

A woman came to us.
"Nongs, come now lets us have some snack." She said,

The villegers encouraged us to stop and we all have snack and a small break.

Then went back to pur own work. When we staryed replacingthe third ceilling.

"Nong," the villeger regarded Bar aand two more of sophomores.
"Come with me let us start the other." He said.

"We demolish you repair."  they said.

"Yes p'. Very good idea" i said.

After repairing the third room, the painters just finished the first room. Then two women came to clean the third room, they just cleaned the second room.

I am happy.

When we entered the fourth room, this has the worst ceilling we replaced the roof and braces of it. Then placed the new cielling.
Also checked the wirings.