i miss you

Dome's POV

I know, he has lots of things in his hands eight now.

But i miss him.

I walk inside the bar whee i meet my friends. Hoping thye are her also.

Starting that day. When i wake up alone but slept with him holding me. I felt he really fading away. And i have to let go. It has been months now.

We see each other in the hniversity sometimes they come visit the meds, or sometimes we meet at the big canteen. Or there are few times i vome to their canteen for the sausages.

As usual we just smike and nod at each other.

He even sometimes see me flirt with girls in the bar but he does nit care at all. Maybe if i flirt qith a guy, he  qill kill that guy, or still he does not care.

Fuck!

He is so damn hot!
He is here!

Chill Dome, you are not angirl, you are Dome and he is ykur fucking best friend!

I shook my head and entered the bar.

"sorry guys i am late."
I said as i sit beside Nine.

Benjamin gave me a glass of boozt.
I jjow i saw Pavel butbi ignored them.
Focus on my friends.

We are having fun drinking when a hand land on my shoulder and caresses my back. Presses me.
A guy that i do not know but he is cute. 

"Waht is your name?" He whispered.
I smirked.
And renoved his hands.

"If you do not knkw my name hands off." I said.
I smiled.

Then back on my friends.

I saw Pavel looking at me,  but pretended i did nit saw him. And let the cute guy beside me. Have fun caressing my shoulders.

But Pavel gat out of the bar with a girl.

I asked the guy to not to get to close to me. And i said i alrwady have someone just having fun with my friends.

He then left me and find a new victim.

I ahook my head.

My plan was to have a hook up it is friday night.

Plan is changed. I helped Nine and Ting get back to the dorm. Benjamin helped Poy. Gun was off to somewhere and Mark went home.

I went to my rokm when all are safe.

Shit i smell like vommit when Ting vommited not me but she wiped her mouth on my sleves.

I went to the shower and wash my shirt then hang it indie the bathroom.

I walked out of the room.

I am shocked.

Pavel stands there on the door looking at me.

Is he mad?

He almost flew and pinned me on the wall

"Whio is that guy and where did he take you?" He asked madly.

I breathed in and out.

"Babe.. wait" i said but he kissed me and ravished me, he kissd my shoulders and leave a mark there.

I pushed him.

"You saw me with a guy but you still managed to walk oug of there wiyh a girl in yohr arms and leave ne there." I said.

He turned red and punched the wall beside my face.

Then he hugged me tight.

"I only send her to the base of her condo and leave her to the staff of their place." He whispeed and his geip got tighter.