Chapter-3

And with that we headed towards Adam's car which is a black Aston Martin Lagonda, he opened the door of the back seat for Olivia and signaled me to sit with her, as she needed my support. I couldn't help but think how wonderful he was. He closed the door after me and, after closing the door to the driver's seat turned the engine on, and headed towards our destination.

Olivia was quiet the whole way, and I knew she wouldn't cry in front of anyone else, except me and Carter.

As soon as we reached her house, I took the keys from her bag, and unlocked the door, and took Olivia to her room.

"I'll stay here", said Adam.

I nodded, when Adam looked at me and climbed up the stairs. After making Olivia change her clothes, I made her sleep. She held me close while she was struggling to sleep, but she didn't cry anymore.

I heard the door open and close downstairs, and knew that the pack, that is Ryan and Carter are here.

After I was sure Olivia was sleeping, I poked her nose and promised  to always be by her side.

Closing the door to her room I descended the stairs. I could see Adam and Carter in the kitchen making sandwiches. Ryan was sitting with his head resting on the kitchen counter. The three of them stopped talking when they saw me.

I could see inquisitiveness in their behavior, so I told them, "She is sleeping, I thought she could use some rest"

"What is going on with her?" Ryan said, his head still on the high raised table.

"Nothing, she might be scared, ........... Did you see something, or someone there, Carter" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing, to be honest, I guess she hallucinated", he said.

Ryan shook his head in disbelief.

"What else can it be then, you guys seriously think I'm at fault? Here is my side of the story, this is what happened, okay, we were talking about things, when we, 'I' started tickling her and she entered the cave running away from me. I ran after her, then after reaching the end of the cave, we had a moment, we kissed, and she screamed, that's it, okay?" he said, with a frustrated look on his face.

"And what about the blood on her cheek and her hand?" , I questioned him.

"I don't know okay", He said, now irritated. I wanted to ask him more, but before I could, Ryan eyed towards Adam, who gave me a disapproving look, telling me to shut the topic for the moment. I gave him a nod and rested my head on the kitchen counter to rest, sitting next to Ryan.

"Eat" Adam gave me the sandwich and ordered me.

We all ate in complete silence.

After eating, we headed towards the couches where Ryan handed over the phone and the car keys to me in. This reminded me of our families.

"What did you tell our parents, before coming here?"I asked.

"We told them that we are going to the mall since you needed to arrange the hoarding for the event", Ryan said.

"And where is that so-called event hoarding", I asked him, rather sarcastically.

"Tell them that I took it home with me, besides we will go buy it tomorrow after school," Adam said giving me the 'solved your problem kiddo look', though I hated the look, he had saved me from the one-sided 20 questions that I would have had to play with my parents if it wasn't for him.

Ryan smiled and poked me in the arm "Problem solved kiddo".

"Alright then, I'll head home, and will drop Carter home", Ryan got off the couch, dragging Carter towards the door.

I was relieved at the thought of my car being driven by Carter, as Ryan over-speeds while driving, and I love my car. Seeing the relaxed expression on my face, Ryan said "Oh and I was the one who got your car here, Carter drove my car on the way to Olivia's". 

"Bloody Hell, Ryan" I screamed while he gave me his bad-boy smile, and going out of the main door.

Adam looked at me curiously and asked " Back at the golf club, something was disturbing you, what was that?"

"Adam, I honestly don't know how will you react to it."

"You know me, Lue, what's wrong?"

"Adam back in the cave, I saw a cut on Olivia's hand, and I thought the blood on her cheek, was from there but later at the club, I noticed there wasn't a cut on her hand. So where did the blood come from".

We realized Olivia's parents had arrived. I went up to Olivia's room to see if she is sleeping, while Adam made up a story of how Olivia got a headache due to exhaustion and was sleeping in her room. We wished the couple goodnight and headed out.

"Listen, I saw the blood" Adam said.

"I saw something on the walls of the cave as well"

"What, exactly"

"I don't know, symbols, images, maybe Latin, but I wish to find it"

"And, Lucy you won't go there alone."

"What makes you think I will?"

He looked at me and sighed. " Lucy, just don't go there without anyone of us".

"Adam, I'm not a child, besides I can't ask Olivia to go with me, I've seen her go through worse today"

"I'll go with you, okay, whenever you want, just text me".

"Okay, the football team captain seems fine for the task" I smiled at him.

"Haha, right, now text me when you get home okay?" he said while I got inside my car and nodded.

"I will, Good night Adam"

"Good night"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:-

Let me know how is the story so far, obviously in the comment section.

Happy Reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------