Chapter-11

"Good morning Oli", Ryan said looking at Olivia who was descending the stairs, wearing a black satin kimono covering her till her mid thigh.
"Heyyyyy, how are you feeling now?", I asked her as we both hugged.
"Much better", she said, now hugging Ryan.
"You guys should talk, I'll get cookies for you", said Mrs. Brosnan leaving us in the lounge on the couches.
"Thank you guys, if it wasn't for you, I... uhh"
"shhhhhh, don't say the T word, what are friends for", I said while Ryan jumped on Olivia hudding her like he would do to a child, "We love you, Oli", he said.
"Don't you dare suffocate me", Olivia said sounding funny and angry at the same time.
"Awwwww, am I missing something?", I said and jumped on to both of them, the three of us hugging each other now, with Olivia being suffocated.
The bell rang and Mrs. Brosnan announced, "Carter is here".
"Shit, I can't", Olivia said and before we could process anything, ran up the stairs to her room.
Carter and Mrs. Brosnan walked in on the two of us staring at them with confusion.
"Where is she?", Mrs. Brosnan asked us.
"She wasn't feeling well, I guess, so she went to her room", I said.
"I should check on her", Carter said.
"We will be late for school Carter, lets go", I said to him, trying to stop him from interrogating Olivia.

He looked at me with pleading eyes. And turned towards the stairs to go up to her room. Ryan and I followed him to stop any argument that might happen anytime now.
Mrs. Brosnan followed us.
On half way up the stairs we heard Olivia scream, we ran towards her room only to find Carter in one end of the room and Olivia in the opposite end, sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, with closed eyes, tears running down her cheek.
"Please, leave me alone, PLEASE", she screamed at Carter, eyes still closed.
Carter was glued to the spot with shock. I ran towards Olivia, with Mrs. Brosnan and Ryan took Carter out of the room who was still in shock.
"Hey, listen, it's me Olivia, open you eyes, he is not here", I said while Mrs. Brosnan held her in her arms.

She opened her eyes and looked at us, then looked at the entrance of the room. After looking in every direction in the room, we lifted her up, she got to her feet, and we helped her to her bed. Mrs. Brosnan rubbed her back to calm her and then after 15 minutes left us alone.
After she was sure her mother had left and would hear us, Olivia said "Lucy, I'm seeing her, whenever I see Carter, I see her, I can't do this anymore", she started sobbing.
"heyyyy, calm down", I said.
After half an hour when I was sure she was fine I left her with Mrs. Brosnan in her room.
I meet Carter and Ryan in the hallway and we walked out of the door in silence.
"She is just disturbed", I said looking at Carter.
"On seeing me?", he asked frustated from everything.
"Carter, she love's you"
"I love her too, Lucy, but why is she doing this to me, why is she keeping me away from herself."
I couldn't answer that. How could I?
He walked away from us to his car.
I looked at Ryan who placed a hand on my shoulder to comfort me."It isn't your fault, you can't do anything about it", he whispered to me, and lead me to his car.
The ride to school was silent. Both of us thinking about the events that happened in the morning, possibly.
He parked the car in the parking beside Adam's car, who was waiting for us in the empty staircase, as we were late to school and everyone was in their respective classrooms after the ringing of the bell which went off exactly an hour ago.
"Where the hell were you two?", he asked us.
"Olivia's", Ryan said with exhaustion in his tone reflecting the effect the morning had on us.
"Ohh, how is she now?"
"Don't even ask", Ryan said.
"Depression maybe", Adam said.
"Olivia and depression, not the cookie of the same jar", said Ryan
"eww, if the even meant something", said Adam.
"Lucy, do you know something?", they looked at me trying to see any changes in my tone, if I was lying.
"Yes I know what's wrong with her, but its her story to tell, not mine", I said to them.
"Is it something serious", Adam said turning around facing me, trying to block my way.
"Adam we are late for class", I said.
"She is right, Adam", Ryan said pulling him to walk towards the class.