School yard.

Stiles drove us to school, per his dad's request. He studied me when we stopped in the school's parking lot. "Listen, I don't know what your game is or who sent you. But if you hurt my dad, I will personally-"

"Stiles, as I told your dad, my parents kicked me out. I'm here for a fresh start. You don't have to trust me, but believe me when I say your dad is the last person I would ever want to see hurt." I tell him as I climb out of his car.

He almost fell trying to catch up with me, "Ok, then we need to talk about the other night. At the police station. There are some people who want to talk to you."

"You can tell them, I didn't see or hear anything. I didn't see how Isaac escaped or where he went. Do you have any more threats to make or can I go in now?" I crossed my arms at him.

"I don't have any I can think of." I nod to him. I walked up the stairs to the school and heard behind me, "But it's only the beginning of the day!"

I went to the principal's office and gave him my papers. He directed me to where the front lady was and I picked up my schedule and was told I would be shadowing a girl for the day. She had strawberry blonde hair, and I could tell she was popular. She also had secret smarts.

I had seen Stiles a few more times throughout the day, along with another boy. In classes we had together, I saw and felt them both staring at me. I had asked Lydia, the girl I was shadowing, what their deal was. "You're the new girl. The shiny new toy. Also, they are just weirdos who I happen to be friends with. If you have the chance, stay clear of them."

"That will be a little difficult because I'm staying at the sheriff's house. And my ride to school every day is him." I aimed my thumb at Stiles. She laughed.

Lydia offered for me to sit with her at lunch, but I wanted a little break so, I sat outside. I looked at the homework I was given and started to work on it. I heard the bell and went to pack up and look for Lydia. As I stood up to go inside, I put my apple in my mouth and surveyed the field, when I saw him. The guy in the leather jacket from the night before. He watched me from across the field. I looked at him bored if he was trying to intimidate me, he had to do better than that.

The next class was gym, I didn't have signs from the sheriff to say I was allowed to climb the rock wall, so I did the same thing I did at lunch. I liked for my mind to always be busy. Plus, I had a shift at the hospital later.

I watched Stiles' friend Scott climb the wall, with a girl. She looked oddly familiar. I shrug my shoulders, I had been a lot of different places, seen a lot of different faces.

I focused back on the people climbing when I heard Stiles' name get called, along with a girl named Erica. My new roommate breezed through climbing the wall, while the girl struggled a little. She actually had a mild panic attack. I also heard she's epileptic. I made a mental note to watch out for her. I saw her walk away so embarrassed, I couldn't blame the girl. When class was over, I stood outside the changing room waiting for Lydia.

It was quiet in the hallway, a few girls came out of the changing room. But I hadn't seen Erica, girl's like that were the first ones out or at least the second ones. I knew where she was. I ran to the gym, when I saw Erica fall from the wall and Scott catch her. I dropped my stuff to the floor, and dropping to my knees in front of Erica, "Put her on her side."

I held onto Erica, you just had to ride these episodes out. I was with her when the ambulance arrived.

I went through the rest of the day with Lydia. And got home as quickly as possible, I switched into my scrubs and had Stilas drive me to the hospital. I immediately checked for Erica. She was scheduled for a check-up with a doctor and I was scheduled to shadow the nurse she was with. I walked into the room, as quiet as I could, gesturing for the nurse to come over, "Hi, I'm Isleen, I'll be shadowing you for tonight."

"Melissa. Would you mind writing down the notes?" She was so nice and pretty.

"Of course." I picked up Erica's file when Melissa started a small check-up. Making sure she was still alert was very important after having a seizure.

"It's been a while since we've seen you, Erica. You were doing so good about taking your medication." They talked for a little before Erica looked over at me.

"You. You were there today."

"Yes, I was. I'm Isleen, but everyone calls me Lena."

"You work here?" I nod. "Gosh aren't you in high school?"

"I am in high school, but I assure you I'm just an assistant today. I'm just taking the notes and getting coffees." She looked more relaxed after that.

Melissa told her the doctor would be in soon and we left Erica. I gave the file to Melissa, to overlook the notes before we were on to the next patient.

I got the same thing all night:

"Wow you look so young!"

"What are you like twelve?"

Melissa was fun to work with and seemed pretty low key. She asked if I went to Beacon Hills High School and I told her yes. She asked if I knew her son, Scott. Which I processed to tell her of what he did earlier at the school. She was so nice to me. When it hit 3 am, mine and Melissa shifts ended. We walked out together, "Do you need a ride home?"

"It's alright, I was just going to walk. It's not far."

"Where do you live?" She didn't sound convinced of me.

"I'm staying at the sheriff's house for the time being, but I don't mind walking."

"That is a two-mile walk at three in the morning. Get in." She started the car.

"Thank you, Melissa," I said as we started driving and she dropped me off. I pulled out my key the sheriff had given me this morning. I walked quietly to my room. Changed out of my scrubs into my pj's. I flopped on my bed and was out like a light.

The Principal and teachers thought it would be best if I caught up on my studies at home. I assured them I was a dedicated student and would be in school coming Monday. It was only Wednesday and I was given my extra assignments at the end of the day shadowing with Lydia.

So, I got to sleep in. When I did get up, I went to work right away on the homework. I was already pretty ahead in what they were learning, so that meant just reading over the homework and filling in the answers. I had to take a break to go back to the hospital, which I walked to.

I really needed to get a car.