Screw Clinically and Unemotionally

My dad told Scott and the others what to say. How to phrase what to say to the cops, he took me to the hospital. And I talked to the cops there, I said I was with Scott and my sister, two guys were trying to take our car and it looked like they had weapons. They stabbed me and Allison then left.

When the cops and the nurses left me alone, I fell asleep. When I woke up it was dark and a lot of noise coming from the hallway. And I felt it again, the pull to get to Aiden this time, to go and protect him. I put on my clothes and snuck out through the window. I walked into the school to see everyone.

When I saw Scott, I rushed over to him after he bit the Nogitsune and Stiles fainted. Isaac saw me and helped me stand up, "Where's Aiden? Wait, when did you get out of the hospital?"

"We can talk about it later." He said

Stiles woke up, "I fainted, didn't I? We're alive. We all alive?"

"Yea, we're ok," Scott said.

"Aiden?" I whisper.

Lydia stood up and we all followed after her. And then Aiden was dead too. I couldn't take this anymore.

Everything was so different now. Things were changing. My dad decided to take Isaac and me to France for a while, to get us away from everything.  I went to the Station to say goodbye to The Sheriff, promising to come back and stay with him and Stiles during the school year.

Then, Parrish came in. "You're leaving?"

"Yea, the funeral was yesterday and my dad he wants us to go to France." I explain.

"How are you holding up?" He asked me, referring to Allison.

"I don't know. Allison is... was my twin sister. I thought we would grow up together. I miss her." I had started to cry, and wiping the tears falling, "Sorry."

"It's ok." He hugged me and as soon as his skin touched mine I felt whole and I saw eyes glowing. I pulled back from him and looked at his face. "Is something wrong?"

Ever since Kate and losing Victoria, I never felt whole. I felt like they both took something from me, small bits and pieces. With Isaac, I tried to make myself feel like they haven't taken something from me. But we both had our own issues. So, as much as we wanted to, we could never fully be there for the other person. And finally, with Allison, she took the biggest piece. My heart.

I wasn't whole anymore, but just touching Jordan Parrish, I felt myself feel whole. Like we were being pushed together, to make a whole.

"No, not at all. I'll see you around Deputy." I now knew what I had to do. And I hated myself for even thinking about doing them.

I called him, "Hey, I need to talk to you."

He met me in front of Scott's house. "Is everything ok?"

"No." I looked at the ground. "I've been lying to you and I need you to understand what I'm about to do. I need both of you to. "

"Sweetheart, we can work through whatever this is." My dad said.

"I think I'm supernatural. It's kind of like Lydia, but also not. I can't find dead bodies to hear voices in my head. People's names just pop into my head and I know I have to protect them. The last few times, I have been a little too late, but if Scott can help me fully embrace it. I can help people. I can protect them."

"Lena, I don't know," Scott said.

"My sister died because I was too late to protect her. Aiden died. So many others have died. If I can get that little bit of extra time for me to hold them off while you come and save the day. It will be worth the wrath I will get for breaking the code. Scott, please. For Alli."

"Lena, what if the bit doesn't take? What if I kill you?"Scott asks looking at my dad.

"Then I can be with my mom and sister. If you won't do, I will find another Alpha who will." I say.

"No, I'll do it." Scott finally gives in.

"Before you do, I have to do one more thing," I say to them and I had a feeling they knew too.

I drive over with my dad to the apartment, he grabs his bags and gives me the keys. I got in the car with him and Isaac, holding onto to Isaac in the back seat. He was going to hate me.

When we pulled up to the airport, we all got out of the car, only I didn't have my bags with me.

"Did you forget your bags?" Isaac asked me.

"No. I'm not going." I started to tear up again today. I grabbed both of his hands, "Please, forgive me for this. Isaac, you are my first love and I will always love you. I'm just- I'm not the same girl you met in Sheriff Stinliski's car. I'm different and you're different. And I have to let you go. I think when Allison died she took my whole heart with her, I don't have anything else to give anyone."

"It's ok. I understand." He said, pulling me to him and kissing me, one last time. "Thank you for showing me what love feels like Isleen Argent. I won't forget it, or you. My first love, will always have my heart."

"I'm sorry, I'm the one to break it." I sobbed.

"I forgive you." He said.

"Cmon on Isaac!" My dad yelled. We embraced each other once before, I turned around to leave them both. I had to pull over so I could stop crying, but once the tears dried and I was ready to possibly die. I went to Scott's.