The end of the end

"The Argents. They have Boyd and Erica connected to electric wires in the basement." Stiles confessed to me.

"You're kidding. This is my fault, I'm so sorry Stiles." I apologize to him. "I'm gonna make this right." I kissed his head and got into my car.

I was done with my family. Boyd and Erica have done nothing wrong except being vulnerable and wanting to have some sort of power. I raced over to The Argent's house, I hadn't been there since Victoria died.

I snuck my way around the house. I found the window to the basement, it was unlocked. Great. I squeezed through the window to see Boyd and Erica. "Oh my gosh." I whisper to them. They couldn't even talk.

I followed the wires that were tied up to a box. I put my hand on the nob to turn it off, I wasn't leaving them. That's when Chris grabbed my hand.

"You know, our family's done this for a long time. Long enough to learn things like how a certain level of electric current can keep you from transforming. At another level, you can't heal. A few amps higher, and no heightened strength. That kind of scientific accuracy -- it makes you wonder where the line between the natural and the supernatural really exists."

I heard the two of them whimpering. Chris continued, "It's when lines like that blur...You sometimes find yourself suprised by which side you end up on."

"Chris, you know this can't go on. Allison and Gerard are out of control." I pulled him aside.

"I know, meet me at the end of the street." He said to me.

I cross my arms, "I'm not leaving without them." I stand my ground.

"So stubborn like your mother. By you have my heart." He put his finger under my chin.

"We don't have time for this." I aruge.

"Exactly. We will get them out of here, later. Right now, something much more dangerous is happening to Jackson. End of the street." He went upstairs.

I turn to the two of them, "I will be back. I promise, hang in there." I went back through the window, and sprinted to the end of the street. Chris pulled up next to me and I hopped in his car. We raced to the hospital.

Chris and I found Scott and Isaac, with Jackson's body. "You're alone."

I got out of the car, "He's alone, with help."

"More than you know," Chris said.

"What do you want?" Scott asked.

"We don't have much in common, Scott. But at the moment, we have a common enemy."

"That's why I'm trying to get him out of here." Scott looked exhausted.

"I didn't mean Jackson. Gerard has twisted his way into Allison's head in the same way he did with Kate." He turned back to me. "I'm losing her. And I know you're losing her too."

"You're right. So can you trust me to fix this?" Chris agreed. "Then can you let us go?"

"No." Chris looked at Scott's car.

"Our car's faster. Hop in." I said with a smile.

I sat in the front seat, Isaac right behind me. I put my hand through the right side of my seat and held his hand. I could feel his nervousness, I wanted him to know I was there.

We finally got to where Derek was meeting us and we all got out of the car. "I think he stopped moving," Isaac said.

"Where's Derek?" Chris asked. Then he ran towards us. "I'm here for Jackson and my daughter, who as you're well aware is apart of your pack. Not you."