School's out.

Allison and I talked everything out in the morning. Chris told me to stay home for the day, get some rest. But, my exam was tomorrow, the hospital hadn't let me take any more shifts until my results came back.

I tried studying at the apartment, but my dad was on work call after work call. It was too noisy, I wrote on a whiteboard I was going over to my other house.

I walked through the doors of the sheriff's house to see him and the FBI crowded in the living room. I turned right back around before anyone saw me.

Then, I drove over to Derek's. I parked my car and sleepily grabbed a small handgun, just in case Peter was there. And trying to flirt with me.

I walk up the many many many stairs to Derek's loft, "Hey Derek, can I-" I looked up to see Derek with a pole in him. He had a pool of blood below him.

"Who is this?" Someone asked with an accent.

"Let her go." Derek pleaded.

"Derek..." I had my hand on my gun.

"Lena, go!" Derek shouted as he spits blood out.

"But-"

"GO!" I scurried down the steps to my car. What do I do? I couldn't call Scott or Isaac. Derek would be fine. I need to study so, I can pass my test and help my friends. I drove to the nearest store I could find and got noise-canceling headphones. I drove back to the sheriff's house and walked in.

This time I greeted all the men with food. I told Sheriff Stilinski I would be in my room and would sleep the night here. Derek called me as I sat down, telling me he was fine. After 30 minutes of reading my papers, I put my head down, just for a little break. I woke up to Stiles, shaking me. He helped me get into my bed and turned my lights off.

Sheriff Stilinski woke me up in the morning and wished me luck on my test. I got up and made myself a coffee and looked over my notes one last time, I got this. Stiles wished me luck too as I walked out the door.

I drove to the testing center, terrified and excited at the same time. I signed in and that's when it started. I took my 90-minute exam, then they wanted to make sure I could put an IV in properly. And a handful of other things, how to greet patients, how to handle out of control situations. I walked out feeling proud and hoping I passed.

I called the dads, leaving them voicemails that I was out of the test. I drove over to the high school to pick up Isaac, so we could go make-out somewhere. Turns out he had practice for cross country which was supposed to end any minute. I decided to go and watch him on the bleachers.

"Hey, Coach. How is everyone doing?" I ask standing next to him.

"Greenburg! Will you hold this Lena, and write down their times for me?" He hands me his clipboard and goes to yell at that poor kid.

"Sure thing." 

I had been writing down everybody's times, which was pretty easy. I saw Isaac round a corner and when he met my eyes, he sped up. I wrote down his time as he kissed my cheek, "How did my super hot girlfriend's test go?" He asked putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Great, I think. I did what I could and whatever happens, happens. If I pass though, I could graduate this year and start working full-time."

"That's fantastic! Do you think you will?"

"I-"

"Lahey! What are you doing literally kissing up on my favorite student?" Coach yelled as he walked up to us.

"She's my girlfriend, Coach," Isaac stated.

"Ok, well. Do it somewhere else. And go get changed, you stink." Isaac kissed me one more time, then jogged inside the school.

"Here's your clipboard and I put a few notes in there for a handful of runners. You know to improve their strides? Just some ideas." I walked back to my car and confidently checked my boyfriend out.

"Where are we going today?" He asked.

"I thought we could make a little care package for dear old dad's. I wanted to thank them and also Stiles and Allison for being patient with me the last few weeks. We can make-out a little too." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me." He had his hand on my thigh as I drove to the store and picked up treats, every individual person liked. I also got something different for everyone. We made the little packages at a park, well I did. Isaac just kept kissing me.

When I was happy with the results we delivered them. First I drove to the Sheriff's house and put Stiles on his bed. Then to the Sheriff Station, Isaac carried it for me into the big office.

"Hey, Sheriff," I announce myself.

"Lena and Isaac. What are you kids doing here? How did the test go?" He looked up from his paperwork.

"She said it went great. We all know she aced it." Isaac said for me.

"That's amazing, kid."

"Thank you and I wanted to give you this," Isaac handed him his gift. "It's just a thank you for being my rock the last couple of months, especially through all my exams. I really appreciate you taking me in, and giving me a place to call home. And a father figure to look up to. I love you a lot."

He came out from behind his desk, "I love you too, Lena. Thank you for this."

"Of course. Now get back to work." I laughed to myself.

Isaac and I delivered the other two to Chris, who was more surprised to see Isaac with me. I introduced them, and they actually were getting along. I left them to put Allison's in her room. I even cleaned up a few things in there. I loved my sister, I never thought I would say that sentence. But, I really do.

I go back into the room to see Isaac and my dad still talking. So, I run out to my car to get my bag. I get into the elevator with someone, "Would you mind pressing the first floor, please?" I knew that voice.

It was the guy from Derek's loft. "Of course."

"Lena, isn't it?" He asked.

"Isleen actually. Deucalion?" I ask him.

"In the flesh. Do you like this building? I think my pack and I will find it rather homey." If I could get to my car, I had an AK in there.

"It's a beautiful building." Finally the elevator door chimed open. "It was nice to meet you." I walked calmly and casually to my car. I kept my breathing normal and I reached in my bag for my phone.

To: Derek Hale (Wolfy Boy)

Call me ASAP

To: Derek Hale (Wolfy Boy)

I know where they are.