Dad!

I felt burning on my neck, then both Isaac and I dropped to the floor. My dad and Alli were able to get in. I could hear but I couldn't speak. "They're both freezing. Dad, they're like ice."

My dad helped Isaac turn and Alli came into my sights. She grabbed my face, "Lena! Lena! You need to wake up." But I couldn't.

I heard muffled speaking before I felt a sharp pain in my leg, "Ahh!" I sat up holding the small dagger now in my leg.

"I'm sorry. Isleen, look at me." My dad said flashing the light in my eye.

"Did you see them?" Isaac asked my sister and dad.

"Who?" Alli asked.

"They were five of them." I looked around my room. "They wore black. I couldn't see their faces. They were covered."

"What do you mean? Like masks?"

Isaac started to explain to them, "One of them... I could see his eyes. They were greenish-yellow. Like a... Like a-"

"Firefly." I look at my dad. I stand up with him.

"Security system wasn't triggered." He said.

"Dad." I say.

"Then how did they get in?" Alli asked.

"Dad." He looked outside.

"They didn't. It was like they came out of the shadows." Isaac said.

"Do you know what that means? Dad?"

"It was them." I say under my breath.

"Um... I'm not sure. Listen, the three of you. I need you to keep this quiet for a few hours."

"From everybody?"

"Just twenty-four hours."

"They could've killed them, Dad."

At the same time, Chris and I said, "But they didn't."

"I think they might've been after me." He said then he left.

"Dad!" I checked on my boyfriend, he was still pretty freaked out. None of us went to school, instead, we went to Danny's party. At Derek's.

"Derek can never know about this." Isaac said.

"Oh, I won't be the one to tell him. The other set of twins can." I say while grabbing his hand leading him to the dance floor.

I lost him somewhere and found Kira instead. "Hi! Are you having fun?"

"Yea, are you?" She asked.

"As much fun as you can when you are almost murdered. How are you holding up?"

"Ok, I guess. Scott brought me here."

"He did, did he?" I smile at her.

"It's not like that." I put my hands up, "He did hold my hand though. Hey do you know who that girl is?" She pointed to my sister who was standing next to my boyfriend.

"That's my sister, my twin. You don't have to worry about her and Scott. They dated but it's over. I promise you that. I'll meet up with you later, ok?" I left her to go to Isaac.

"You my love are coming with me." I kissed his neck and grabbed his hand. Bring him over to the painting area, where I took off my shirt to show my now colored bralette. "Do you want to stand in the corner all night or do you want to paint my body?"

"I want to paint your body." He said looking at me with dark eyes. He painted dots on me.

Then it was my turn, I took off his shirt, my hands going up either side of his bare skin.I painted lines on him.

On the dance floor, we went. I put my hands around his neck and brought my right hand to hold his face. When I felt something. I stopped danceing and rubbed my thumb over it again. "What? What's wrong?"

"There's something behind your ear." We raced to the bathroom. "Right there."

"What is that?"

"It looks like the number five."

He faced me and felt the back of my ear. He moved my hair back, "You have it too. Did you hear that?" Isaac asked me. I shook my head. He looked behind the ice to find Ethan.

We sat him up and tried to knock him out of it. Isaac grabbed his arm and broke it. Ethan roared and it was able to come out of the trace, Isaac and I, were in less than twenty-four hours ago.

We carried Ethan to Derek's loft. When we saw the Oni. They attacked Derek and Scott, making it look so easy. Isaac let go of Ethan and was about to fight off the guy when he pulled a sword out of his chest. And Isaac backed off.

Scott was about to attack again when the sun came in and they disappeared.