A little suprise

Last night was only a couple hours of work, nothing too extreme. Melissa and I kept passing by each other, waving and promising to catch up soon.

Stiles told me he was driving Scott today, because he had his car taken away, so to go to school without him. I saw Isaac waiting for me as I pulled up, he was with Erica. I had to admit, she looked so fierce now. They both approached me as I got my backpack from my back seat.

"Hi, guys." I greeted them

"Well, go on and tell her Isaac." Erica nudged him. "By the way, your secrets safe with me." She winked at me.

I looked at Isaac confused and frustrated, "She thinks we're dating and that Derek doesn't know."

"Oh, I thought it was the other thing." I didn't want to shot him down, so I didn't correct either of them on the situation. I felt like we were kind of dating, we hung out all the time. Isaac stood outside my classes for me. We hadn't put a label on it, so we were together but not together..?

"Other thing?" She asked.

"Anyways, we wanted to let you know we have an extra ticket for that band that's coming into town and would love for you to come with us." Isaac steered this conversation.

"I don't know, if Stiles finds out he's gonna tell Scott and they will no doubt interrogate me."

"Actually, you'll be happy to know we are all playing nice now and I'm back in school. So, might as well make it official, will you go on a date with me to this band, club thing?"

They were both smirking, they totally played me. But, they weren't the only ones with tricks up their sleeves. "Fine, you can be the one to tell Scott and Stiles."

"That shouldn't be a problem." He looked at Erica

I laugh a little, as I take a step towards them, "Oh I wasn't done. The sheriff asked me to help him today at the station, so, you can pick me up there." I lightly slapped his chest as I walked through them. Smiling as I went.

I day went on, I finished my few classes before heading to the police station with two salads in tow. I got to the sheriffs office and helped him pack a few things up, he told me the station was giving him a leave of absence.

He was really quiet. And I watched the clock get closer and closer to my date, "Hey sheriff I hate to make tonight worse, but.."

"What is it?" He asked

"I have a date." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Isaac Lahey?" I looked at him, squinting my eyes a little.

"Alright." He continued to pack.

"I swear this isn't some rebellion against you. After, I was at The Argent's, Isaac found me in a parking lot. Crying my eyes out. He got me home safe and has been checking in on me. And he's coming here to pick me up."

"You mean he is here to pick you up." He pointed to the window and there he stood.

I think it took all the sheriff had left in him to warn Isaac. "You make sure you are driving the speed limit. No drinking, no drugs, no sex. And you make sure she comes home safe and sound."

"Yes, sir."

I kiss the sheriff on the check, "Thanks, dad."

I grab Isaac's hand and we are off. Erica was sitting in the back of the car, while Isaac put his hand on my thigh. We got there and parked, Isaac's hand not leaving mine when we walk in.

I see Erica looking around, probably for whatever they were hunting. Derek's little pack and Scott's.

Erica and I went to the dance floor, Isaac said he would meet up with us. We danced and I excused myself when I knew the other two were distracted. I blamed Derek for my date, looking a little to cozy, dancing with Erica.

I grabbed the backpack I hide here a few days ago, making sure my guns were loaded and my bow and arrow was ready to go. I quietly found where Derek and Chris were having a grudge fight, until Chris made it a little more interesting. "Ok then, how about, didn't anyone ever tell you not the bring claws to a gunfight?" Four of Chris' guys aimed their guns at Derek and Boyd.

I came out of my spot I hide, aiming my arrow at Chris. "Isleen?"

"Hi Chris." I walked in front of the two werewolves.

"What are you doing here?" He held his hand up to tell the others to hold their fire.

"I'm just using my training, to do some good. You know the training Kate raised me on? Didn't anyone ever tell you to make sure the werewolves, don't have a hunter on their side? Especially, a hunter like me."

"Isleen, don't." Chris put his hand out to me.

"Why is that Chris? Tell them why." I urged him.

"Because you're my daughter." He said through his teeth.

I put my bow and arrow in one hand and put them down on my side, I shook my finger at him. "Ah, ah, ah. No, I'm the daughter you gave to your sister to raise. And let's just say, I was raised to show no mercy. So, you decide how this ends." I gestured to his guys, "Either your guys get really hurt, or you can back off as Derek said. Your choice."

Then the shooting began. A bullet barely missed my shoulder, I left my arrow loose. Not killing him, but an arrow to the arm, has to hurt.

I pull out my gun from my hip, I pointed it to the sky and shook it a little, "This next one will be a little more lethal. Chris, it's your call." I heard the shoot, but felt nothing as Derek grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"I had them." I shake his hand off of me.

"You're a hunter?" He asked me.

"I have a specific set of skills of hunting and tracking people down. So, sure I'm a hunter." The gunshots were getting louder and closer.

This time Boyd pulled me along, "You're an Argent?"

"I can explain all of this later, when I save your wolf butts. As well as Scott's." I look behind a wall, to see them hunters shooting in the wrong direction.

"You know?" I looked at Derek with a blank face.

"I've know everything for awhile now. That was my job to find stuff out and use it against people." I tell them as I shot one of the guys in the leg.

Derek told Boyd to take the car and go. "I'm not leaving Scott with my mother. You need to get into that building and get him." I tell Derek.

I shot the other guys, taking down everyone except Chris. He would have to clean up this mess. Derek and I ran to the front of the building, where Stiles, Erica and Isaac were.

Everyone looked surprised instead of Isaac. "I'll explain later." I say to them. I guess the truth is coming out tonight.

I watched as Stiles broke the seal of the Mountain Ash. I ran over the line to Isaac. "Sorry, I left. Derek needed help."

"You were helping Derek?" He asked as he played with my short hair.

"I knew with all the werewolves around, Chris was bound to show up." I watched his face.

"You know?"

"Isaac, sweetie. I've known for awhile now. I'm just wondering why you haven't kissed me yet."

He pulled me to him. The kiss was slow at first, then it turned into something else. But, Stiles was quick to stop it from going anywhere.

"Hey! Hey! I don't think so, not with my little sister." He pulled me and Isaac apart.

I smiled behind Stiles.

"Hey! Be my girlfriend?" Erica was now pushing Isaac away from me.

I nodded to him.

"Woo woo!" I laughed into Stiles back.