I just found you

It was now spring break. I was supposed to be relaxing, but instead, I looked for any shifts at the hospital. I took them all, which Isaac wasn't exactly happy about. I told Derek's little pack about a part of my history. And that I would help them if they needed it.

Scott was also present when we were disscussing this, I threated him if he told Allison. She didn't need to know, yet. So, now I was in the know. They caught me up on everything with the Kanima, that it was Jackson. They were going to save him and not kill him.

They wanted to catch me up on everything, so they started from the very beginning and in the middle, I got a phone call. I declined it. They called again and I declined again. I answered on the third one,

"Hello?" I greeted frustrated.

"Isleen, it's Victoria. Please don't hang up." I looked at Scott and Derek and held up one finger. I walked a little away from them, which didn't do anything. They could still hear everything.

"What do you need?"

"I need to talk to you it's urgent."

"I'm listening." I didn't want to talk to her.

"No, in person. Please." I have never heard her so desperate.

I sighed, "I can come by later today, I guess."

"I'll take what I can get with you. I'll see you later then."

"Yea, alright, bye." I ended the call and joined the boys again. We finished up and I headed home to talk to Stiles.

I explained what I had to Scott and Derek about myself. Giving him a few extra details, as I had with the sheriff. I went to my room and tidied up. I backed up my bag for tonight at the hospital again, I had a graveyard shift tonight, then tomorrow I was supposed to hang out with Isaac.

I texted him that he would be fine during the full-moon. I put my phone in my bag and went to my car, saying goodbye to Sheriff Stilinski and Stiles. I pulled up to The Argents house.

Chris answered the door, with Victoria coming down the stairs. Neither of them talked to me as they walked down into a basement, where Gerard sat on a chair.

"My son tells me, you are working with Derek's pack."

"I'd like to think of it as helping to save lives. A concept I don't think you were ever taught." I spat at the old man.

"Ok, let's all just settle down. Isleen, were you ever taught about who makes the decisions in the family?" Chris asked me.

"The women." I was already bored of this conversation.

"Yes and that might be you soon," Victoria said.

I looked at her. If I was apart of this family, which I'm not, I would be the next to be in her position. I was older than Allison and the next female. But, the only way I would be in that position is if she died. "What are you talking about?"

She looked at my biological father, "All I mean is that you are apart of this family. You are our blood, and this is your birthright."

"My birthright?" I squinted my eyes at them, "I don't want to be apart of this family. Why are you saying this?"

"Isleen listen! We want you in this family, we love you!" Victoria was acting so strangely.

"You should've thought of that before letting someone else raise me! Do you know how many years I wished to meet my parents on my birthday? Only to be disappointed and let down, you don't care about me and you definitely don't want me in your perfect little family. Do you know how I know?"

"How?" Chris asked.

"Because you would've told Allison who I am by now. You treat her like she can't handle the truth about anything. You've sheltered her and now you're keeping more secrets from her! So, if this is what a family is, I'll pass, I already have one." I climbed back up the stairs and bumped into Allison and Lydia on the way to the front door.

"Lena, what are you doing here?" Lydia asked me.

Lie. Make it believable. I smiled at them, "I just had to get one more signature from the principal for my internship at the hospital. Happy birthday, by the way."

"Thank you. You're invited tonight, you know that?" Lydia Martin's birthday party, I had only heard whispers of it.

"Unfortunately, I have a date with my scrubs tonight. But have fun for me!" I opened the front door and walked to my car. I started my car and drove to the hospital. I changed in the locker rooms there and was stationed at the front desk for my first few hours of work. That's when my world crumbled just a little more.

"I have a woman here, she stabbed herself in the stomach." Two EMT's came in. I saw her red short hair. No. I ran around the corner, helping put pressure on the stab wound. The ER doctor, a nurse, me, and the two EMTs went up into one of the emergency rooms. We tried everything, but she was dead. She was dead when they rolled her through the doors.

I haven't even had time to put gloves on, so my hands were stained in her blood.

"Time of death, 9:51 pm."

I stood staring at her. She tried to tell me. My mother was dead, I had just found her and now she's dead. I helped move her body upstairs, the police were questioning Chris when I came out of her room. I was in a daze, as he hugged me. I leaned on him as the police officer was asking him more questions about what happened.

I heard the elevator open and Allison was there. It wasn't pretty. She sobbed into Chris' arms and I ran to the bathroom to throw up my lunch. I remembered her blood on me and scrubbed my hands until there were raw. I screamed in the bathroom, kicking the trash can over.

No matter what I had said to her, all I wanted was for them to fight for me. To show me they cared. I will never get to make it up to her.

In the middle of my cry feast, I managed to call Sheriff Stilinski asking him to pick me up. I then found my supervisor and explained how the woman who just died was a close family member. He let me off early.

I sat in front of the hospital, waiting for a while. I called the sheriff again but no answer. That's when Chris found me, all curled into a ball, my eyes blood-shot red.