𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝

"I fell for you and I'm still falling."

"S-Stay away from me." I stuttered, completely hugging myself into the wooden door, making the knob poke my spine, as he let out an animalistic growl like a threat, making me flinch.

Did he just growl?

His fangs looked deadlier than an angry bull.

"I will repeat myself this one time, who the hell are you?" He snarled in an authoritative voice, and I was kind of ticked off from his greeting.

His hazel eyes started to change its own iris, as the colour went from honey to scarlet red, making me part my lips in awe because of the beauty he held, but then I cleared my throat before he could find me gawking at him.

"Is this how you treat your guests vampire?" I asked with a glare of my own, stating the obvious, while crossing my arms, as he cocked his right eyebrow upwards because of my words and actions, making him look taken aback.

"If these guests are not welcomed, then so be it." He rolled his eyes, before letting me visibly see him struggling with the wound on his stomach, almost as if he was stabbed by someone.

"I think it's better to not be much of a self-centred narcissist and actually acknowledge your problem." I shot back, referring to the blood, observing his bloody hands covering his stomach, as he rolled his eyes again.

I see he was almost twitching in pain, as he lost his scowl face and it turned into a frown, closing his lids to cope with the torture, before his knees went weak.

"Oh God.." I quickly retracted my figure from the wood and approached his figure, which almost collapsed onto the cold ground and I immediately clasped my hands into his muscular arms before he could fall, and I held him with all the strength I had.

He groaned softly, as I felt some sparks touch my skin as soon as I made contact with him, and he loosened some of his muscles under my embrace.

"I need to heal you up, do you have your keys?" I asked softly, as he pointed to his left pocket, while I reached for it and got a hold on the clamouring metal after digging for it.

"Why are you helping me?" He asked with venom on his voice, and I scoffed.

"You should be happy that I'm helping a potential threat to my existence, and I have morals unlike some people." I deadpanned, helping him lift himself up more for a few seconds, as we limped to the door.

He didn't say anything, as he started to wince profusely, without putting any mask onto his face for once, as I finally saw his beautiful face turned into a pained one, which made me heart ache and clutch.

I quickly opened the the front door with my free hand, while my other arm was around his torso and his one was around me waist for support, as I finally opened the door with a cheer in whisper, before leading him inside.

The cabin looked very cozy and delightfully welcoming, as I found it odd that a monster like him would live somewhere very welcoming.

"Is this your home?" I asked all of a sudden, as he groaned out loud because of the pain, and shook his head.

I said nothing more, as I made him rest on the cabin furniture, letting his back relax onto the headrest, before I started to scan this place for a specific item.

"I don't have any tools of medicine." He finally announced, straining his voice in the process, as my eyes widened.

"Are you seriously that stupid to not have anything to aid you in the middle of a crisis?!" I whisper-yelled at him.