𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙚

"You're nothing short of my everything." 

"Let me go you wuss." I barked menacingly while struggling against her way too strong hold, as she circled her bulky arm around my neck in an attempt to choke me, while all the guards dropped their swords around me and widened their eyes at my sight, immediately shouting at everyone else to stop what they were doing.

"T-The Queen is alive!" Some of them yelled in relief but also fear, while I tried to back punch Jacqueline many times after remembering my moves that I've learned from my brother back in the village, making her hiss in annoyance before yanking my hair behind even more, causing me to scream in pain before I snarled at her.

"Back the hell up you tramp!" I screamed in pure rage while kicking her thighs.

"Quiet the fighter huh your majesty?" She giggled into my ear with poison, ticking off my patience as most of my movements were retrained because of my pinned arms.

Goddamnit.

I can't move.

"If either of you moves a step further, my thirst for her blood will increase by ten times." She spat viciously as a threat with my exposed neck completely at her mercy, making everyone shake their heads and outstretch their hands to shake them as a no, and I tried to dig my nails into her skin in the process.

She was even taller than me.

What the heck—

"Oh look at you! Blackmailing my people to have it your way. You're sooo brave." I taunted with a laugh of my own, making her growl in a low tone under her breath.

"This one also has a tough mouth, what a treat I must say darling." She smirked in front of us before Lazarus appeared bare chested with blood covering his whole figure, making me gulp at his most dangerous form appearing right before my eyes after he had teleported from the other side of the ground, while his hands turned into fists again, and his mouth had the blood of her demonic animals dripping from his chin.

"Let her fucking go." He ordered in his kingly voice, causing some effect to come on Jacqueline's beast because of having to listen to his order somehow, but she sneered in protest and allowed her demonic soul to take over her beast instead.

"Never." She chirped.

"Are you scared to fight me?" I teased playfully while smiling innocently at her with bitter teeth, while she smiled back at me with the same notion.

"Me? Scared of you? As if, you're not even close to the mark of what I'm capable of human." She scoffed.

"Of course I'm not, your level is so down low that I can never stoop to reach there. I'm really great high up in the sky Jacky." I giggled, making her snarl even more before pulling my hair harder, causing me to wince.

"Just one bite will do it, you know." She whispered in excitement while her fangs outgrew, making my body go to code red while I trashed even more.

I could see Lazarus flashing his half red and half hazel eyes at me desperately, while his chest was rising up and down because of taking large pumps of air, already panicking silently because he couldn't come closer to us, or else she will actually have me for dinner.