𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."

"HE SAID WHAT!?" Dahlia yelled way too loudly out of the blue, making me cover my ears while I winced softly because of her loud volume.

"Why do you act so surprised? It was pretty clear he loves her." Oliver shrugged like it was no big deal.

Was it that clear?

I have no idea.

But...I still can't believe this.

"SHUT UP! You don't know how it's like when your man drops the 'L' bomb on you." Dahlia squealed while hugging me in excitement.

I swear this girl is so extra.

"I mean, if you see it clearly, he actually did drop the 'L' bomb on her neck two years ago." Elliot rolled his eyes while signalling my mark.

Oh wow so funny, the irony.

"How is that love? There is a clear difference between loving someone and biting someone." I argued.

"Marking a person is the first sign in vampires that they are already falling in love with you, it's very precious among mates, you..probably wouldn't understand." Philip chuckled while touching his own mark that Dahlia gave him, making her blush and blow him a kiss, while I frowned at his words.

"Wait, how's that possible? He literally met me ten minutes before marking me, how can you fall in love that quick?" I rolled my eyes.

"That's vampire emotions for you baby, when someone's your mate, they are your world." Dahlia sang.

"But the real question is, what did you tell him after that?" Elliot questioned with narrowing eyes, as everyone was waiting for me to reply while I was dusting the windows as my chore.

"I...Uh..."

"Go on sister, tell us how you messed up one good thing this time?" He teased, making me glare at him.

"I didn't mess up anything." I grumbled.

"Okay then, what happened after that? Be specific, and don't even try to lie." He smirked, making me want to punch him again for the forth time today, as I face-palmed.

"Yeah exactly, how'd you react?" Oliver asked curiously while rubbing his cheeks.

"I just ran away and never looked back."

"YOU WHAT!?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT!?"

"I'm kidding guys—"

"I CAN'T IMAGINE WHA—oh. Oh. OH—"

"Don't joke with us Diana, seriously tell us how'd you react. This is really important to us." Dahlia groaned while face-palming, making me giggle.

"Do I have to—"

"JUST DO IT!"

"Fine, fine! Don't yell at me, you'll break the glass to shreds because of your piercing screams." I rolled my eyes, while Elliot was leaning on the wall and the rest three were dusting the books in the castle library.

"It's tea party time, let's hear the latest gossip." Oliver chirped, making me chuckle.

So weird.