𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐥 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨

"He has no reason to call her his weakness, in fact, she's his strength, because whenever he's on the battlefield, she doesn't stay at home to wait for him, she fights with him." 

"Lucien has been studying our relationship for days, I don't know how he's supposed to conclude something technical till now." I shrugged sloppily, as Amber sighed at my words heavily while taking out a sack of potatoes to bring it to the castle culinary quarters.

"Did he conclude anything?" She hissed while picking up two sacks instead of one like a champion.

Give me her strength please, all I can lift is a dog, or even less weighing than that.

"He's supposedly believing that our mate bond was not to continue the race of homogeneous royalty, but to bond humans and vampires together. I learned pure bloods are only mated to each other to keep their forms sacred, but this time, it's like the motive for our destiny is to not do that, but it's to prove love can exist between two kinds." I explained while picking up a box of ginger.

"I guess that's a first in the whole history of both of our species." She huffed while using her vampire speed you leave me behind all by myself while she delivered the sacks quickly.

"You could say that." I chuckled to myself, as I kept working for the next half an hour or so to get all the boxes from the carriages.

The coronation was literally tomorrow, and almost everyone was super excited to see Lazarus take the throne once and for all. Apparently Micheal has been ruling for a millennium, and keeping his identity and name a secret in Stormania makes sense.

Luther has requested me to spend some time with him on poetry, as he was debating on what to right for his own mate who was currently in her own kingdom to sort out some issues of importing, and he saw me as a perfect pawn to test his lyrics so that he could make sure everything is perfect for her.

It was honestly super romantic to see him use his spare time for creating pieces, I couldn't wait to meet her.

"Make sure the boxes of iron and silver reach the goldsmiths by noon, and also check the preparations for the ballroom-OH MY GOD!"

A person in front of me who wasn't checking where he was going, bumped into me very painfully, making me fall to my knees and for the box to crack in a corner, causing wild mushrooms to sprawl out of it.

"Ouch." I hissed as I rubbed my bottom cheeks, feeling as though my bones need some attention, before I could hear shuffling beside me as a hand reached out to me for help.

"I-I'm so sorry my lady, I wasn't aware of where I was going, let me help you." A kind male spoke before letting my up with ease, as I dusted my attire to get rid of the access dirt.

"I-I'm more than happy to receive any type of punishment you desire. D-Do you want me to accompany the cleaners for collecting cow dung like last time? O-Or the stables are a good choice?" He spoke nervously while rubbing his arms, as I squinted my eyes at him in confusion.

"Hey, you don't have to worry about that. It was an accident, I'm not going to punish you." I giggled, already on my way to pick up the sprawled mushrooms on the floor.

"B-But wait! Please allow me, I-Its not necessary for you to do that, my mistake." He insisted while kneeling down with me, as the surrounding workers were shocked to here my response towards these events.

"It's fine, I'll manage." I gave him a friendly smile before he could even touch a fallen mushroom, as I picked up all of them in time and set them in a new box.