𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

"I can't wait for the day when I don't have to miss you anymore my love."

"Please follow me." A polite fellow worker hesitantly instructed with a weak smile, as she started to walk towards the gates of the castle after departing the grand doors, with me quietly following behind her, while my face was as dead as a winter leaf, because of my miserable components of life.

I walked out of the gardens after the occurrences of today, and wanted nothing more than to just collapse into a bed, or the floor, or anywhere I can rest my head on. I was so ready to just surrender to sleep, that I couldn't wait to await the looming darkness.

Even though my throat was healed, all thanks to Lucien, I couldn't forget the feeling of almost being choked to death. The cut of oxygen into my system was almost as scary as the incident on my 7th birthday, but I would say it wasn't as bad as the crawling demons.

Those were much worse.

Just a worm inside crawling on the side of your neck, and one going in your shirt from abov

I need to stop torturing myself.

I didn't know where to head or locate my next destination, so I figured I'd ask any other worker outside the walls of the castle after many days of staying in this magnificent home, retrospecting my good times with all my friends and the royal family.

Especially him.

I'll miss this place like hell, but I reminded myself that this is only 15 days. After these days, I can come back and just let everything be normal.

I just wished to survive these 15 days without any drama, without Lola, without an accusations of holding a jasper wood, which again, I didn't know what it actually did to be exact, without any mad guard trying to kill me, and without the guilt of hurting someone.

The worst part about all of this was not being able to talk to almost everyone I knew. The whole gang of the three nuns were extremely high ranked, the royal family was on a whole another level.

And not getting to talk to him for the next decided length of moons was almost torturous. I could tell today that when Bane did explain the incident, almost everyone had at least a spec of doubt in their eyes.

It was clear they didn't trust me.

So it's only fair to do this, even if it degrades me.

I only hoped for no more comments or stares just for today, my body was beyond any will to stay standing on my feet, as my arms were already limp beside me. I'll deal with stupid judgement tomorrow please, just not today.

My headache started to surface again because of the mate bond pausing between me and Zari, making me want to actually perish and groan slightly after clutching the side of it to do some damage control.

I only knew one good thing came out of it, and that is that Amber wasn't actually mad. I couldn't have that in my consciousness with everything going on, so it was nice to know that she literally fooled me.

At least I'm not taking this so called vacation while being in a bad place with her, or anyone for that matter.

But Lola? Eh, she's a twat and will always remain a twat.

I knew what her motives were, and that is to literally ruin my life as many times as she could, but I won't let that happen.

I will prove it to her that I will survive.