𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

"His love roared louder than her demons."

"Do not say a word." I hissed to the people who became examples of literal stunned statutes, as they gaped their open mouths at me with no shame after I finished my performance, and I hugged myself to hide my nervousness.

That did not just happen.

Did I seriously just stupidly sing in front of everyone?

That was terrible, yuck.

Well, almost everyone was on the verge of breaking into a teasing mess other than Elliot. He looked unbothered because of not being the first time hearing me.

"DID YOU JUS—"

"I said, do not say a word." I covered Dahlia's mouth before her outburst, but then Philip did not listen to me at all and it pissed me off to the brim.

"HOW MUCH—"

"Do you not know the meaning of not speaking!?" I whisper yelled by covering his mouth too.

"Are you Jesus?" Oliver deadpanned.

"I only have two hands guys." I grumbled, as they slapped my hand away from their face.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Dahlia shook my by clutching my sleeves, as I hysterically looked at her when she was looking like a chicken.

"I'm...Diana?" I asked.

"DIANA WHO!? Diana the dancer? The singer? The creator? The jewellery maker? The perfect organiser? The Que—"

"SHHHH!" I panicked before Oliver could complete his sentence, as I signalled all the people around us who could hear our conversation.

"You're going to get me killed one day Ollie." I groaned while flicking his forehead, and he whined.

"It's not my fault you've already taken my soul by your skills my lady. I'm already dead." He gushed, making me roll my eyes.

"How is he unbothered!?" Philip exclaimed while pointing at a yawning Elliot.

"When you'll hear her singing almost everyday for 10 years in the shower, you'll also look like this." He chuckled.

"I'd gladly listen to her for a decade." Dahlia giggled, as I face-palmed.

"Can we forget about this? I don't want any more acknowledgment about this matter, I'm tired." I grumbled.

"Tired of what? Being perfect all the time!?" Philip exaggerated.

"I'm not perfect." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's see, someone who can dance and sing at the same time, someone who can create more than a dozen masterpieces overnight, is literally having no fear of anything in the world, what else is possible? How more perfect can you be Diana? Don't tell me now that you can cook. That would be ridiculous." Dahlia huffed while crossing her arms, and me and Elliot just stared at her dumbfounded.