𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙪-𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣

"You may be just a person to the whole world, but to me you are my world." 

"THIS IS AMAZING!" The innocent little vampires exclaimed together while observing themselves at the mirror happily.

"I HAVE A DIAMOND PIERCED INTO MY EAR!" The cheerful young man squealed while admiring his stud with twinkling eyes.

This is what I've been doing all morning, making jewellery non stop. It came in handy to see Mr Raphael get strict orders from Lazarus about giving me as many days as possible for me to rest, and I couldn't go against.

He's worried too much according to the old man.

He shouldn't.

It was almost like he suspended my powers as his equal, and I couldn't really complain. I couldn't defy him now, heck, he was the last person I'm allowed to talk to anyways.

I mean, if you think it logically, it's very essential for me to meet him, but I take my promises way too seriously. A deal is a deal, whether I like it or not, I'm going back to the castle with everyone's approval towards me one way or another.

After all, I only have almost ten days left in my quota. I tried to make most of it as much as possible, but only to be greeted with Lola's pathetic face and her dislike towards the whole theme, which ruined almost my whole mood last night.

Elliot refused everyone from cleaning even a single spec in that ballroom, and I haven't even visited the whole venue myself. Dahlia convinced me that it was very amazing, so I'll be a judge of that tonight.

It was most probably going to be me, Elliot, and Dahlia with her husband and brother in that room, as we already got permission from the royal family to relax there thanks to Mr Raphael, he was such an amazing sweetheart.

And because of these cute little babies, my reputation among all the servants of different ranks was improved immensely. It was like they lifted a huge weight off of my shoulders by impressing everyone with my values and morals, almost as if shocking everyone because of behaviour.

Apparently I'm the total opposite of what they expected.

So as my relaxing time, I took many hours to myself to make jewellery and gift it to as many servants as I could as a thank you for giving me a chance, and the gifts ranged from necklaces, pendants, earring pairs, rings, studs, crowns, bracelets, hairpins, chokers, armlets, anklets, and what not.

I swear, when I'm not under pressure of making everything perfect like my father wanted me to, I was able to make almost ten pieces in just two hours. And with the swift machines of the basement, it was even quicker.

Even my hands healed immensely, making it easier for me to work more.

"I LOVE IT! Thank you so much your majesty!" The smiling shy girl giggled while playing with her new sapphire ring.

"This is so dope! It brings out so much of my new muscles!" The buff boy smirked while showing off his silver and amethyst designed armlet.

"I AM IN LOVE! Red is my favourite colour, period." The other girl gushed while eyeing her ruby pendant, and it brought a huge smile to my face to see them happy with their gifts.

"I'm glad you all like it, feel free to ask me for more pieces if you'd like. But for today, I think my hands are tired enough." I chuckled while packing all the extra jewellery pieces after distributing some to the other servants in delicate boxes and securing them in two huge bags.