𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

"I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms. That's my job and and only my job to possess." 

"Yes my lady?" I said in a calm voice while bowing my head, as all my friends quietly followed behind me, while the twat and her minions used paper fans to give themselves some laboured air.

"What took you so long? I'm sure it was I, who called you five minutes ago." She grumbled while chewing something really loudly, ticking me off easily as it was my biggest pet peeve.

"I apologise for my late comings, I was still doing the windows before arriving here ma'am. I hope to never make this mistake again." I sighed while feeling my back hurt after hours of cleaning and dusting the glasses of the castle, as she took and deep breath and made me stand up properly.

What the..

"I guess I understand, you better not delay my time, I have things to attend to. Got it?" She instructed like an annoyed tutor, and I just nodded softly to her response.

"Good, I wanted to talk about your actions and behaviour towards the party a few days ago." She stated, making me want to curse under my breath and roll my eyes.

"Of course." I said through bitter teeth, hopefully not sounding rude because of my sudden disgust and annoyance towards her.

"I understand what you did was for the interests of our guests, because after the party I've been receiving many good reviews from the royal members of the vampire community all over the world and how they were impressed by your work and performance. You did the right thing, but you left one thing out," She growled, as I fidgeted with my hands while I could feel Elliot boring his eyes into her soul.

"You disobeyed my orders. As a servant you should know to never disrespect a prestigious vampire like me, especially when you're human. You probably don't have any idea on how people like you are punished for their sins." She chirped happily, as I was already hating where this was going.

"C-Can I know what happens?" I asked hesitantly, as I could feel her interest perk in amusement while she clicked her lips.

"Of course my lovely Diana. Most of the time, it's more about beatings in the prison cells or no food for a few days, but it looks like you're already doing yourself those punishments on my behalf. So for the sake of you still being my Queen, I'll restrain myself from punishing you." She said, almost as if it was the most merciful thing she could do.

Why so? Don't you like torturing me already? Don't be shy, do some more leach.

"Okay." I shrugged.

"But I still have one favour to ask you." She offered.

"How may I help you?" I asked politely.

"I've recently found an interest in one of your silver pieces crafted by your ideas and decided to have it. I primarily hope that it is fine with you if I posses that item."

"Of course, I'm glad you liked it."

"Perfect. So my favour is that I accidentally dropped that necklace in a sack of dirt, and I was hoping for you to take it out for me. I know I shouldn't be punishing you, but I can't exactly let you go because of how you treated me. Are you okay with that?"

Is the great Lola Spear seriously asking for my approval in a job?

"I'm sure I'll get you that necklace in no time. Can you please guide me on where this sack is?" I asked in a monotone voice, as she clapped her hands in satisfaction.