𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚

"Loving you is like breathing, how can I ever stop that?" 

It's been quite a few days since Lazarus left Stormania for doing business with other vampires in Goldania, and ever since the incident of Luke in the gardens, this whole place seemed like a completely different world to me.

Everyone acted differently with me after coming to know I apparently saved my mate from dying almost two years ago. They of course didn't know about it because I didn't talk about it, and they instantly felt bad for their mean behaviour towards me. They started to trust me with the authority of the Queen, because not only did they witness me giving a good party to the every royal to exist while being a servant, but they also saw me endanger my life for a kid.

So whenever I would walk alone in the gardens around the castle, people would shudder in fear when talking to me just like how they would react towards their King. They started to show me respect like how they would treat him.

And to say that it's actually a bit...eccentric for this treatment to say the least, I can't really order them to treat me normally. Before Lazarus left, he made very clear orders about how they should be behaving towards me, and if anyone crosses the limit they will literally get executed.

You heard me, executed.

And of course I've tried to convince people into talking to me like a friend, but either they shake while seeing me approach them, or they stutter like an idiot while talking.

I decided not to bother anyone if they are literally terrified of me, and just minded my own business after the whole chaos.

I missed Lazarus a lot, as I kind of got used to cuddling with him every night and getting babied by him which sucks, considering I was never like this in the past, and I would frown while going to bed while squishing his pillow. I couldn't wait for him to come back.

His hugs are to die for.

But then the most dreadful day of my life came to torture me every single year, and it was my birthday today.

I was not at all excited to celebrate my 22nd birthday, it seemed pointless to me. The whole meaning of hitting a milestone seemed awful after the terrible experience, and to go through that again just made me hate my birthday even more.

And I don't even know what happened to the twat Loli after what she did to me. Lucien specifically told me not to worry about her and that one of the wizard apprentices is handling her and deciding her punishment, so I stopped caring.

"Hi there!" A loud voice chirped beside me while I admired the flowing river beside the castle from afar, before turning to a tiny little cute girl with a small tutu around her waist who was smiling brightly at me.

"Hey there little cutie." I cooed softly while squishing her soft and tender cheek, as she giggled before more girls her size with tutus approached me with curious eyes, while nearing my figure cautiously.

"Are you free your majesty?" The chirpy girl asked me politely, while the girls in the background reprimanded her behaviour a little bit.

"Don't talk to the Queen so casually! Mother would punish us if we do that!" One girl grumbled.

"Oh come on Whitney, she's very nice! She saved my best friend Luke from going to heaven!" The chirpy girl squealed.