𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙

"And their souls ignited in flames, setting the walls on fire, as they mingled their bodies in the lava and kissed while their skin burned." 

"Do you need anything else?" Amber asked cautiously while eyeing my disoriented figure, while I was pouting the whole time.

"I want to build a snowman." I cried while drinking more of the mango extract I was able to attain after the whole announcement and occasions near the staircases to suppress all the overwhelming emotions simmering inside me.

"A..w-what?"

"Do you want to build a snowman with me?"

"I-I...a what!? Why?!"

"A snowman. In the snow, out in the cold, and I want to hug it. I want a hug." I cried even more, as Amber quickly engulfed me into her arms as a hug in sisterhood, while she patted my head.

"I want icy hugs! You're warm." I whined childishly, feeling her warmth fill me up, and she groaned.

"I'm a vampire, have you touched my skin darl'?" She smirked while pulling away.

"Not cold enough." I sniffed.

"Gosh, you look so squishable when you're a baby." She squealed while pulling my cheeks, as I glared at her and slapped her hand away.

"I am not." I growled, feeling like the world should just suck me up into a whole and let me stay there for the next decade.

"Come on, it's not that bad. I'm glad you're now our queen your majesty." Amber giggled.

"I didn't wake up early in the morning today to know I'm mated to the most powerful vampire to ever exist and that I'm probably going to be given the throne by the end of the night, what happened to being normal?" I groaned while massaging my temples.

"Normal is too praised. And you're inevitably meant to have this life no matter what, you are mated to him for a reason you know." She chuckled.

"But why did he lie to me about his identity? Is it that he doesn't trust me enough? Or was he doing to make a fool out of myself?" I whined while eyeing all the couples on the dance floor who were preoccupied with themselves.

"I guess that's best if you come to know about this from the King itself, and no, he would never disrespect you, if that's what you're thinking." She sighed.

"Of course." I deadpanned, having enough of the drink with an empty stomach, stopping myself to quench my thirst even more before I'd be willing to throw up.

"Your Majesty!" An unknown woman gushed beside me while standing with a child beside her.

I'm never going to get used to that title.

"Congratulations on the coronation! It's wonderful to see a change in the system and have a human Queen among us! I just wanted to applaud you for your performance tonight, it was absolutely breathtaking. My daughter would love to see more of it in the future." She praises while giggling, as I flashed a big smile to her and the beautiful little girl beside her, before I kneeled down to her level.

"It was so pretty, you looked like a princess." She laughed, innocently letting her black locks shape her face like an angel, as I cutely pulled her cheek and chuckled.

"You look like a princess more than I ever will right now." I tucked her hair behind her ear, making her blush as she squished her head into her mother's dress in embarrassment.