𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚

"Hold me tight, like the sun hugs the moon." 

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"You know what I'm asking for."

"I honestly don't know."

"Come on, I'm not playing this sick again for the third time in a row boo, can you please tell me why?"

"Why what?"

"You know what."

"For God's sake, I said I don't know what you're talking about."

"Then why are you here?"

"Umm...to work? I have a schedule to complete? Hello?"

"No, why are you working?"

"Because I have to? What the heck are you on about?"

"I AM SEEING MY QUEEN GO BACK TO BEING A SERVANT WITH NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER AND IS ASKING ME WHAT I'M ON ABOUT?! What's wrong with you?!" Dahlia growled dangerously at me, while I cleaned the last library table and wiped my sweat off of my forehead and stretching my back.

Being a servant will prevent me from talking to them, that's why.

"Nothing is wrong with me you doofus, let me work in peace." I rolled my eyes and got broom in place, while she threw her dirty cloth on my head to vex me further.

"I WILL KNOW WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU." Dahlia boomed furiously, while I deeply exhaled with a sigh, and nudged the cloth on my head off of me.

"Nothing happened Dahlia, you're screaming way too loudly. It's a library, you're supposed to be quiet." I hissed while shushing her.

"Don't tell me what to do! Tell me what the heck has gotten into you! What happened?! What's wrong?! Why are you out of the castle to be a servant?! The deal is off! You don't have to work anymore! You've earned everyone's trust! Why are doing this?! You should be in your castle and enjoy life with your mate!" She bombarded me with questions, while I huffed.

Don't talk about him please.

I hate myself for even wanting to go back to him, he made his choice very clearly.

And don't make me hate myself even more by tempting me.

"Because I was too bored in the castle, and I like working." I chirped brightly while dusting the shelves before tucking my hair behind my ear with my elbow.

"I know you're lying. Tell me the real reason for why you're doing this. You didn't speak to anyone since the party! Heck, you even sleep in the servant chambers! Can you please enlighten me on what the hell went wrong?!" She supplicated with and exhausted voice.

"Nothing is wrong for the hundredth time! Stop asking the same thing over and over again Dahlia! Trust me, I'm fine. I just missed working, and being a royal is boring as hell. That's it." I concluded while taking all my supplies to finish up my work in this room.