𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙨

"With a room filled with blinded eyes, not being able to see your truth, I will always be there to know that I believe you."

"Is it really necessary to drag me all the way outside!? I can walk you know? I have legs." I hissed lowly while yanking myself away from the arms of the strong guards as we approached the fields of training after a few minutes.

"W-We are truly sorry my Queen, but it's just that it's master Bane's orders-"

"DID I TELL YOU TO RELEASE HER!? DO NOT LET HER GO! For all we know she can be planning to killing the royal family! Restrain her again!" Bane, the annoying and buff guard yelled, making me huff in annoyance.

Oh my God this is getting ridiculous.

Can someone just slap the damn out of this man!?

"For the last time, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS OKAY!? I didn't know the purpose of jasper wood! I was just freaking getting flowers in peace!" I deadpanned angrily while glaring at him, as my arms were again held roughly by the two guards beside me, seeing them hold guilt in their orbs.

Guilt? Pfft. As if.

"You are in no place to talk you stupid Queen, you will not be released until and unless you confess the real truth. We are vampires, we can outrun you easily, and if you even think of lying to us, I'm sure the royal family would love to volunteer to use their mighty powers to get the truth out of you eventually." He smirked, as I vigorously nodded at him.

Is he seriously trying to threaten me with stupid powers of manipulation?

He needs help.

"THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS! You can't just manipulate me! I am telling you the truth. What's even the literal point of wasting their powers if I'm already speaking the-"

"I don't need to hear your protests now, for all I know, you have been the murderer living among us." He growled.

I SWEAR THIS GUY IS GETTING ON MY NERVES-

"MURDERER!? YOU ARE MENTA-"

"Shut up." He smirked, making me go red in rage, as I didn't even get the chance to get the daisies from the storage compartment as planned.

Can this day get any worse?

"What the bloody hell is going on here!?" I heard David hiss with Caesar beside him while they approached the scene with clenched hands, as his eyes widened at my shaking figure, and he instantly glared at the guards beside me in horrifying question.

"Let her go." He commanded.

"We can't sire, master Bane forbids us from letting her go." They desperately reasoned while I struggled against their hold.

"Please don't struggle my Queen, we don't want to hurt you." The second guard whispered sincerely, as I could tell where he was trying to come from.

But I'm not going to stand here still like Bane wants me to.

False accusations has its limits.

"THEN LET ME GO! I didn't do anything!" I whined while gritting my teeth, and Caesar turned to Bane with rage while his jaw clenched, showcasing his dangerous teeth.

"Who on earth do you think you are for arresting our Queen with your power of being one of the heads of the army?" He hissed at the madman, and he tsked like it was nothing.