𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙

"You're mine and only mine, all rights reserved."

2 years later, 1542

"Say it." He breathed against my neck after pinning me to the bedroom wall possessively.

"I-I..."I couldn't form words at this point, as my mind was flooded with the euphoria he was providing me, as he growled furiously.

"I said say it Diana." He ordered in his mighty power, making me go weak under him, while he dug his nails into my hips in anger.

He started kissing my neck profusely, refusing to believe the taunting words he heard a few minutes ago, as I desperately wanted him to take me again.

"I'm.." I moaned out loud, making him bury his face into my skin even more, as he started grinding his lower body into mine to let me know who I belong to.

"Tell me, what lesson have you learned till now?" He snarled into my ear, bitting my ear lobe in a tease, as I sighed in content with my heart ramming out of my chest.

"T-That I'm yours." I whispered with everything I had, and he smirked against my skin.

"Say it again, louder for me." He roared softly with his raspy voice, making my fingers tug his hair in anticipation, as he arms circled around my thighs and picked me up to pin me even more.

"I'm yours. Only yours."

"Diana! Wake up!" I heard a familiar voice call me out, as I jumped in my seat, blinking my eyes rapidly to adjust to the rude awakening, and tried to suppress the blinding light in front of me from the shop.

"W-What happened?" I asked my brother, who was retreating his arms from my figure after shaking me, and he face-palmed.

"You were sleeping during work again. Are you not resting well at night sister?"

No, because every time I sleep, I see the unknown man over and over again since the past few years and it's starting to test my patience.

And the worst thing is, I don't know this man.

Yet he seemed familiar.

Darn it.

"Maybe I'm working too much." I chuckled, while rubbing my eyes.

"You need to sleep well Diana, it's not good for your health. You'll starting getting sunken eyes very early on." Elliott rolled his iris, while I glared at him.

"Why did you wake me up in the first place? There's no customer!" I exclaimed, looking around the shop to see no ones figure approaching.

"I just wanted to mess with you." He chuckled.

"Says the person who wants me to sleep better." I grumbled, while getting off of my seat.

"Hey, punish me for wanting to have some fun with my baby sister." He shrugged.

"Hypocrite." I deadpanned, making him laugh even more.

Can this man stop coming in my dreams?

It's oddly annoying to have intimate dreams like that.

It's almost like I've seen him before, but I don't remember where.