𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚́

"Even if she would have transformed into a completely different person, I can always find her. I am no man to not recognise those eyes that hold infinite love for me." 

"So, basically you're meaning to say that you are mated to one of the most vicious creatures in this world and you don't know why?"

"Exactly."

Elliot started to glare at me with furious eyes.

"How is this possible!? And who is this man? I want to meet him." Elliot switched to a whole new level of protectiveness and worry, making me almost want to giggle at his expression.

"I'm sure you will in some time, I don't know where he is at the moment. Just don't scare him off Ellie, he's not that bad. But by the way, how are you here? And how did you know I'm in the castle?" I questioned nana with a frown, who was personally invited to bring one more person from the whole family, and she wisely chose my brother.

"The soon to be King invited us." She smirked, as my eyes widened in realisation.

Wait what?

"Lazarus invited you? How did he even know that you're my family? And why would he like...personally-I haven't even met him-that's just perplexed." I commented, face-palming profusely before taking a sip of my mango extract.

Can you believe that they offered me blood as a drink? Me? I would've thrown up then and there.

"Well, the guards did mention he gave his best regards before leaving. I'm surprised he even trusted us to be in a room full of vampires." Nana chuckled.

"I just hope he doesn't make you suffer or anything for knowing this secret." I groaned.

"Please, he can't make us suffer. I'm no Elliot if I can't be there to stand up for my family. And plus, it's not like we are going to tell anyone in the village, it's good that father is not here. He would've wanted to be more approachable by the people because they might think he's all powerful or something along those lines by spitting the truth like tea." My brother rolled his eyes.

"I won't let him harm you in the first place, and good. This word shouldn't spread anywhere outside these castle walls." I sighed.

"We'll keep our promise, as long as your mate treats you well. Can't believe he marked you during the blood moon, and I never got the chance to lecture you for wandering off just like that in the forest unarmed." Nana grumbled.

"Please don't scold me now in front of everyone, I finally have a good impression from the people after so long. Being a human of only a few in this place is exhausting." I giggled.

"That's because you don't belong here." An unknown woman hissed at me, as she held her blood drink loud and proud while standing beside an older looking man.

"I agree with you for once, I'd rather prefer to be a humble girl in the village than some spoiled woman who is obnoxious. Glad we are on the same page." I deadpanned with a bitter smile while taking another sip of my drink, as she growled dangerously at me.