𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

"You are the love that came without warning; You had my heart before I could say no."

"Huh?" I muttered to myself, feeling weird sparks from the awfully close figure behind me, as a muscular arm held my firmly before snaking around my waist mischievously, while his voice captivated me.

It was like history was..repeating itself for some reason.

And that voice...was...wait.

I looked behind me to see the most beautiful creation on earth, a man so beautiful and dashing, with his piercing hazel honey eyes and plump lips with a sharp jaw, visibly having a huge scar on his right high cheek bone, as he glared at the man in front of me.

He looks oddly familiar..

Almost too familiar.

Where have I seen him before?

"Do I have to repeat myself?" He growled, making everyone in the compound shiver at the authority dripping from his words.

Those words...

Again sounded way too familiar.

Woah..

Immediately, my body shuddered against his hold, as his grip tightened around me with no shame, while I literally gawked at his face with a pair of widened sockets , making it pretty evident that I was admiring his beauty.

"I have..seen you somewhere..." I trailed off quietly, as he finally looked at me with mixed emotions in his pools, making me slightly gasp at his expression, mostly his gates to the soul towards me.

Everything about him screamed danger and dominance, as the scar in his face itself was a reminder for to not mess with him, and it seemed like he had a natural snarl on his face at all times.

But then I noticed something very similar.

"Y-Your eyes..wait." I deadpanned, pushing him away from me a little bit, as his lips twitched in distaste because of my action.

"C-Change your eyes colour now! Change it to red for a second." I ordered him while poking his hard and muscular chest with my index finger, as almost everyone gasped way too loudly at my words.

"How is she talking to him like that?"

"Does she even know who he is?"

"How does she have the authority and audacity to talk to his highne-"

"EXCUSE ME! I'm trying to have a conversation over here! So can you please mind from shutting your blood sucking lips for one essential second!?" I snarled at everyone, while all of them growled at my words, before the man in front of me growled at them back much louder, making them retract in their quiet figures.

"Hush! No more growling like dogs. Act like vampires for once, geez. All of you, quiet!" I commanded with a finger on my lips, as they mimicked my action obediently, not daring to utter another word or sound from their mouths, as I looked back at the favourite child of God himself, while he looked at me with an amused expression.