𝐭 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

"The key to my heart lies in him, as he would think a thousand times before even hesitating of dropping it from his hands to betray me, because believe me, I know he loves me more than any other man can ever do." 

"What is going on here?!" A new voice boomed into the following silent air, making everyone gasp in shock and stand back two steps from the sight, before they kneeled down on one knee while looking at someone behind the stupid females.

I glanced at Zari, who held a scowl on his face at all times, before I stepped aside from the scene to walk away, glancing at the crying girl for the last time to see her smiling at me brightly, before I waved at her and headed towards Amber who had her arms crossed and was wearing a smirk.

"Oh heavens! Thank goodness you're here your high-" Before Lola could even feign to show concern towards the situation anyways, while stretching her arms out in exaggeration, he growled at her in a threatening way before she could come any closer to him, making her stop dead at her tracks, while every servant got up from the ground after a few seconds.

"I asked you something." He deadpanned dangerously, as Lola's minions gulped and looked at me momentarily with fear in their eyes, as I snarled, making them flinch on their spots.

So called scary vampires, eh.

"Of course, kindly forgive my previous actions," Lola cleared her throat while glaring at me. 

"I'm here to rest my case of having your so called mate disrespect me openly in front of the public eye. And also, that she's taking the full fledge authority by making the servants rest instead of work. That is unacceptable, the hours of the day are still ticking and these people are on the clock." She groaned while taking out her pocket watch from her sleeve.

"You know what else is ticking? My patience, all thanks to your sweet attitude." I said with a bitter smile, and her yet outgrown fangs snarled at me.

"Who gives a second of acknowledgment to your worries? You're not letting people do their job properly, they have a living to earn and a life to survive. You can't make them rest, the uncovered hours will be taken away from their pay." She hissed, as everyone unfortunately agreed with her behind me by nodding their heads hesitantly.

"Hmm, quite the case," I mumbled, before looking at the girl who finally stopped crying and looked worried as she hung from Lola's words.

"Can you tell me how much you earn every hour?" I asked her politely.

"A-About two gold coins my lady." She mumbled while rubbing her arm.

I again walk up to her while sliding my hands in my pocket to take out the only thing that was left with me after I ran away from home.

I thanked the Gods above for taking the decision to stuff it in my pocket rather than the duffel bag, in fear someone might snatch it away from me to steal.

"Here's eight gold coins, you can rest for the next two hours. Your pay is covered by me now, and I've given you some extra credit, so you don't need to worry." I said casually, taking out some coins from the stash bag that nana gave me, as everyone gasped at my action, and the girl shook her head vigorously.