𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨' 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

"You can't blame gravity for falling in love with anyone, you fall because you just fall. There is no scientific cause for it."

"Who is she?"

"M-My ex mate, but honestly not a mate." He whispered softly, making my eyes widen as I digested the answer he gave me, before gulping.

I instantly wanted to cry at this right very moment by seeing him feeling super insecure about his body, as the scar on his length broke my heart and anger started to boil in my blood.

He was fucking scarred for life.

The dent of the damage was unbearable to witness.

When it was the time to see him all in his glory, I did not expect it to happen like this, full of sorrow and insecurity as he immediately shifted away from me to cover his groin.

He instantly transformed from a confident king to a self conscious hurt man who was probably toyed for God knows how long, as so many scars showered his lower region painfully that led upto his muscular v-shaped hip, already making the water works roll up in my eyes.

No wonder he had trust issues and a cold expression displayed at all time.

Does anyone else know about this?

"N-No.." I whimpered while looking at his ruin, as he pulled his hair to conceal his hurt face, clearly in distress and almost on the verge of breaking after realising I saw everything, and I immediately started to cry after seeing the sight in front of me before turning to his gaze.

I quickly got up and threw myself at him to hug him, as I could hear him choke a cry before burying his head into my chest to stop himself from breaking down completely, and I cried into his hair.

"I'm so fucking sorry this happened to you, I can't believe someone would be this unscrupulous to cause this," I whispered against his head, as his whole body tensed under my touch before I made the blanket wrap our semi naked bodies completely.

"W-Why you? Why did it have to be you? You don't deserve this, God I can't imagine this happening to anyone. Not you please." I groaned frustrating while massaging his head, as he desperately tried to conceal his face from me, like how a son would hide under his mother's arms.

"I-I'm so sorry to disappoint you—"

"NO! DON'T EVEN DARE THINK THAT! You didn't disappoint me at all Zari, you're amazing and perfect in every way. I am so lucky to have you with me, don't ever think it's you who's the problem, please." I implored while lifting his head to look at me, as his eyes turned glossy with his mouth turned into a frown, and it broke my heart to see him like this.

"I-It's horrible to look at..I know if that's why you pulled away—"

"Stop saying that. Just stop. It's not because of how horrible it is, it's because I am seriously on the verge of killing anyone in my sight after hearing someone like her do this to you," I growled angrily while my hands itself clenched into fists and he shook his head.

"You..deserve so much more. No one deserves this scarring. Don't be ashamed from it, it's a token of what you've been through. I'm so proud and honoured to see you all in your glory Zari, you are absolutely everything I could've asked for," I choked while kissing his forehead tenderly, as my hands grabbed his own and intertwined our fingers together, and he laid his head on my chest again sideways.