𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖

"When Kali Ma, the Hindu Goddess and Mother of destruction is in her true angry form, only Shiva, her husband, has the power to calm her down and take away her pain. That's what you call love."

"Are you serious!?" I shrieked, staring at Dahlia with wide eyes, as she regretfully nodded.

"Unfortunately, it's true." She muttered.

"Who the heck makes the colours of the bushes outside the castle an essential decoration for a party that is going to happen inside the walls!? No guest will have the time to even look at it!" I exclaimed dramatically.

"Apparently, lady Lola wants everything to be perfect. She said she can't take any chances." She chuckled.

"Our twat sure has some serious issues." I groaned, making her giggle and face palm.

"I'm sure it will be fun to decorate the bushes and environment after a long time." She suggested.

"It's not going to be fun if you have less than 48 hours to finish the organising of this party. It's already been a day and we haven't even finished doing half of the stuff! Can you believe it? I have to make a guests list of more than 120 princes and princesses! How many kingdoms are there in this world!?" I hissed.

"More than enough I should say." She shrugged.

"Kill me now, I don't want to deal with snobby people like her at the party. I really hope the royals are very nice unlike the higher ranked people here." I whined, making her pat my back in pity.

"I'm sure they will be, after all, all of them liked the theme of accessories. It's going to be fashionista party with everyone wearing all different and varied goodies!" She giggled.

"I hope you're right, but it shouldn't be too extreme at the same time. What if someone wears thorns in their hair and I have to stop them from stabbing anyone?" I asked in horror, imagining those spikes coming for our lives, while she laughed.

"I'm pretty sure they won't be allowed in the party in the first place." She wondered.

"You never know, they might threaten the guards with their spikes to let them in." I deadpanned, as we eyed the different bags of flowers.

"That's true, can't disagree." She chuckled.

"THIS IS NOT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO! IT WOULD BE DANGEROUSLY CONTRASTING!" A man suddenly yelled behind me, as he was arguing with another man who were holding up different clothes.

"BUT THEY ARE LIKE POLAR OPPOSITE COLOURS! LIKE BLACK AND WHITE!" The other man argued.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? THIS IS GREY AND RED WE ARE TALKING ABOUT! They would look horrible together!" The first man huffed.

"Is this what my life is all about now?" I whispered dreadfully to Dahlia, and she gulped.

"I guess so." She sighed in disappointment, before both the men turned towards me with fury in their eyes.

"Your majesty, please remind this idiot that he's wrong like every time and that red and grey look pathetic together." He pleaded while holding those colours side by side.

"Hey! Don't speak to her like that, do you fools want to get punished!?" Dahlia hissed, while both guys were so consumed with their bickering that they completely ignored her warning.

"THEY DO NOT LOOK BAD! They just look...out of the box. And unique." The second guy gushed.

"IT CAME OUT OF A BOX OF ROACHES! It is horrible, your taste is amazingly miserable."