𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨

"No matter how many faces he had, even with his mask off, it was almost like he had always been real with me since the beginning." 

Half a thousand of vampires in the lively ballroom roared in respect, cheering for their upcoming and new king, as the doors on the top of staircases opened drastically with a cacophonous bang, making the lights in there shimmer like the sun.

Naturally, all the faces I knew in this place, ranging from the royal family, to the my friends, and my own family, stared at me for my reaction, as I saw my Zari in all his glory, making me gasp on how stupid I was all this time.

Oh. My. Cheesecake.

I was so naive and gullible to not solve the puzzle earlier, yet when I decided to do it, it took me less than a minute to solve it.

He looked like a completely different person. He was not Zari anymore, he was his true form,

Lazarus flipping Rey.

All cold and broody, devilishly handsome with his piercing red eyes out in display, as his scar was the most prominent I've ever witnessed ever since I met him, as his whole figure screamed authority and power.

He dressed exactly like a true King, with a huge cape of red thick silk adorning the empty footsteps behind him, and a suit of the greatest knights, as he wore the royal crest loud and proud on the top of his heart, with a very determined expression on his face.

All of a sudden, all those rumours and prejudice about the king to be suddenly came true, he was described at the leader of the venomous bites at night, as the monster children should be scared of before going to bed, and as the most wanted bachelor in the neighbouring kingdoms.

And maybe even the world.

Scary, intimidating, powerful, and torturously dashing.

I was not just destined to be with some pure blooded beast, I was mated to someone equivalent to being the God of all vampires on this planet.

Someone possessing the strength of a thousand humans combined, someone having the intelligence not among any minds in this world, someone as alluring as the devil himself.

Vampires are known to be seductive creatures to lure their prey for blood, and to make them wake up in their blood, or probably never wake up at all, and to think if you're having the King of Vampires all to yourself, just imagine whether he's literally the living example of the word 'seduce.'

And he stood there with a spear of the noble pure bloods in his hands, whose end clanged onto the floor with his every step while his jawline clenched in front of the public eye all of a sudden, as jewels adorned his outfit, with his muscles ripped out of his attire, while his boots made the satisfying clanks of leather over and over again.

I was not witnessing my gentle guardian angel anymore, I was witnessing the Lord of absolute hell.

Someone who can kill the whole population of Stormania with his bare fangs in a matter of seconds, someone who can lure any woman and even any man into his bed at nightfall, and someone who can cause you to make so many sins that no matter how evil he can get, he can bring absolute and utter heaven to you.