✨Fifth Dream✨

"Tomioka-san, it's not that I mind you being here, but why are you here?" you asked rather bluntly as you two travelled to your location.

"Becuase there have been sightings of Kibutsuji Muzan in the area. So if it comes down to a fight, we both stand a better chance at winning," he explained, glancing at you as you let out a yawn. "It's also because you fall sleep often."

"Seems fair, but why couldn't it be Muichirou going with me? I'm not saying I hate you, I just prefer him over you," with you blank face and emotionless tone, it definitely sounded like you hated him.

"Because he was busy, now let's focus." You nodded and continued on before you tripped on a branch and fell into the snow.

"Are you alright?" Giyuu asked, stopping when he noticed you weren't following him anymore.

"I'm fine, go on ahead without me. I'll rest for a while." He stepped back when you activated that pink haze of yours since he didn't want to feel drowsy on a mission.

"Alright, just make sure to be ready in case I need your help." You nodded as you drifted off to sleep, your hands, legs, and face since your demon hunter uniform didn't cover those.

......Sleep......

"Oh, I didn't actually expect you'd come back," the young boy said, shock clear in his voice and face.

"I wanted to play with you! So I came back." the girl smiled, running up to him.

"Do you even remember the way back?" he teased.

"Yeah I do!" she said, looking off somewhere before looking back at him, defeated. "I don't......." The boy laughed at the girl as he took her hand in his.

"Well then, I'll always find you no matter what."

"Yeah!"

......End of Sleep......

You got up, cutting your dream short. You didn't want to dream about something you don't remember, it'll just give you a headache.

You looked around, so Giyuu hasn't come back yet, well that didn't matter to you. You just followed that scent that seemed off.

Jumping through the trees, you made your dramatic entrance as you may have accidentally kicked someone. You looked to see whoever you kicked and was pretty surprised to find a demon. You looked over to see Giyuu with his indifferent face as you made the demon unconscious.

"Why didn't you kill it?" you asked, it was only obvious to why he would kill it. It was as demon and that was your purpose as demon hunters but yet he didn't.

There had to be an explanation for this.

"See that boy over there?" You looked over to where he was pointing at to see a young boy who was lying unconscious in the snow. "This demon, who happens to be his sister, didn't attack him when she had the chance. She protected him." You nodded, deciding not to question it since you just honestly wanted to be home right now.

"Does that mean I could go home now?"

"As long as you don't mention this to anybody." You nodded once more.

"Then, I'll probably see you in the next Pillar meeting. Bye." You waved before you left the mess between the siblings in his hands.

•••