✨Twenty-Ninth Dream✨

(M/n) = Mother name.

(F/n) = Father name.

Little A/n but I sincerely do hope I disrupted your study time with this early and unexpected update ( ˘ ³˘)♥.

So this is what I think you readers felt when Kyojurou was gonna go on this mission.

Enjoy (。・ω・。)ノ♡

+++

"I will fulfill my duties!" Kyojurou said enthusiastically, ignoring how bad of a condition his body was in. "I won't let anyone die here!" going into proper stance as he was about to let out another technique.

"What a wonderful fighting spirit...... You have so many wounds yet your drive, your fortitude. And your stance has no openings." Akaza, Upper Moon Three, couldn't help but admire Kyojurou for how determined he was even in the face of death. "You should really become a demon, Kyojurou!" he grinned, getting into a battle stance.

Deployment technique: Ninth Style: Purgatory Destructive Kill: Obliteration Style.

A gust of wind was present when Akaza charged towards Kyojurou. Tanjiro, who was critically injured, could only wait for the dust to settle, desperately praying for Kyojurou to be okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"How troublesome." you clicked your tongue as you blocked the attack that was about to kill Kyojurou.

"(Y/n)-san!" Tanjiro let out a sigh of relief, seeing you (who was far more capable than himself) arrive at the scene.

"(Y/n)!" Kyojurou let out a gasp, when he told you a few days back to take care of yourself and rejected your offer to come along with him, he certainly didn't expect you to come here. "What are you doing here?"

"It didn't sit right with me that you were going to the train." you informed him, casually slicing Akaza's arm off. "I was right to come, if not, you would've died." you told him as you turned your head to Inosuke. "Take care of him while I deal with this nuisance."