💠Special #8.5💠

In which the kids return home.

+++

"(Y/n), I'm here," Hiro said from the outside of the door, knocking.

"Mommy! We're home!"

"The door's open!" you yelled, getting off Muichirou's lap as both your kids rushed into the fort.

"How was your day?" you asked (S/n) as he ran up to you, giving you a hug before turning around and sitting comfortably on your lap.

"I made a few friends!" He smiled happily before he frowned, looking at his older sister. "Though I could hear everyone talking about (D/n) and how ridiculous she was when she introduced herself in class."

"It was not ridiculous!" (D/n) said, looking up at Muichirou as she situated herself in his lap. "Right, daddy? Compared to when mommy dragged an old man (Hantengu) from the vents and threatened to drop him from the second floor, then what I did was fine." She smiled, waiting for Muichirou to say something.

You turned your head to Muichirou, raising an eyebrow as he looked away, bringing a hand to mouth to let out a cough before while patting (D/n) on the head.

"(D/n), your introduction was fine but just keep it simple next time, okay?"

"Fine." She pouted bit sad nothing more.

"Well I'm the one who actually dropped him anyway," Hiro spoke, entering your little fort and sitting opposite to Giyuu. "And I would've done it from the fourth floor but Kibutsuji-sama caught me so I could only escape to the second floor to drop him."

"You got in trouble with Ubuyashiki-sama," Giyuu added.

"I remember he had you clean the whole school with the guy." You smiled, laughing at how he had to work with the janitor he had just thrown from the second floor.

"It was so annoying!" he complained, crossing his arms. "He was always shaking and acting like I'd drop him again."

"I mean......"

"Yeah." He sighed, a smile on his face. "I totally would drop him again."

"That aside, are you two gonna stay here for dinner?" you asked.

"Please say yes uncle," (D/n) pleaded.

"I just came here to drop off your kids." He leaned back, his back against the couch. "So I'm good."

"It's all because (D/n) was being annoying at the park," (S/n) quietly muttered, looking away from his sister who was glaring at him.

"Was not!"

"Was too," Hiro agreed, giving the shocked girl a smile.

(D/n), left speechless, whined into Muichirou's chest as you laughed at the scene.

"It's alright (D/n)," Muichirou did his best to console your daughter. "He's always been like that."

"See, this is why Uncle Giyuu is the best uncle," (S/n) spoke, surprising all of you since he rarely spoke good things about other people.

He was a kid that was blunt and straightforward, so he couldn't be lying.

"What?" Hiro choked. He never expected (S/n) to like Giyuu since they were always quiet when they were together. "What about me?"

"You're too loud," (S/n) bluntly said, not even trying to sugarcoat his words. "I hate loud people the most."

"Does that include me?" (D/n) asked.

"Yes." Your son nodded. "You're too annoying sis."

"H-hey!" Hiro stuttered. "How'd you even like that guy? He's always so quiet!"

"That's what I like, he doesn't force me to visit him," he said, staring holes into Hiro as he did so. "Besides, he's fun."

You laughed. "You're not so popular now nii-san."

"You know what? After what happened, I also think Uncle Giyuu is the best," (D/n) spoke after much consideration, sitting upright.

"Looks like someone isn't well liked at all." Muichirou laughed, watching Hiro's dumbfounded expression.

"I need to rethink of a few things," Hiro muttered, walking out of the house.

"Are you staying for dinner, nii-san?" you asked as he shook his head, preparing to leave.

"I'm good now." He got up, turning to (S/n), saying, "Do you want to visit me soon?"

Unexpectedly, (S/n) smiled and nodded his head. "I'll ask mommy to call you before I do."

He nodded, a smile on his face. "Until then."

•••

"Well, today's event was certainly interesting," you remarked, leaning against the bed frame on your side of the bed while you read the book needed for the project you were working on. "I never expected (S/n) to take a liking to human beings aside from us this soon."

"Well, he does take from the two us." He chuckled, sliding hinder the covered, moving closer to you and wrapped his arms around your torso.

"I guess," you hummed, placing the book aside as you yawned. "Let's go to bed now."

"I thought you'd never ask."

The two of you, resting comfortably next to each other, were about to fall asleep until a knock came from the door.

"Mommy? Can we sleep with you tonight?" You opened an eye as you stared at the door.

"Just wait, I'll get the door." Unwrapping your arms from Muichirou, you walked over to the door and unlocked it, letting in your two children who held one pillow each.

"I'm gonna sleep next to mommy!" (D/n) yelled, rushing to the bed on the side you slept in.

"No fair!" (S/n) whined.

You chuckled, seeing the two of them scramble towards the bed as you locked the door, walking back over to the bed, getting under the covers.

Muichirou, choosing to side with your daughter, held onto (S/n) and let (D/n) settle next to you.

"You're not being fair, daddy!" (S/n) huffed, crossing his arms as he watched you pull (D/n) closer to you.

"Domt worry about it (S/n), you'll be the one next time," you reassured him.

"I guess," he mumbled. Resigning to his fate, he sighed as he turned around and hugged Muichirou. "Goodnight daddy, mommy," there was a long pause before he continued, "I guess goodnight to you too (D/n)."

"So mean." (D/n) turned her head and stuck her tongue out before she buried her face in your chest. "Goodnight (S/n), mommy, and daddy."

"Goodnight (S/n)." Muichirou smiled, kissing his son on the forehead. "Goodnight (Y/n), (D/n)."

"Goodnight to you guys too." You then gently pulled (D/n) away for a moment, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Good night to you too (D/n)."

Since the two of them were small and didn't take up much space, Muichirou managed to place his arm around your waist. You also did the same. The four of you sleeping together.