✨Ninth Dream✨

"Today is the day," this thought repeated in your head as you woke up and had breakfast.

Only a few hours until the festival, it didn't show on your face, but you sure were excited and nervous deep down inside.

Could it be you were excited to go with Muichirou?

You shook your head and focused as you realized you watered your flowers too much. You stopped watering them and hoped they wouldn't die from this. Putting the watering can away in a place which was noticeable so you won't forget where you placed it, you got out of your house.

"CAWW!! MISSION!! MISSION!" your crow, Kuro, cawed loudly as it perched itself on your head.

"I was wondering why I haven't gotten missions these past few days," you muttered to yourself as you picked up Kuro and cradled it with your hands. "So what's the mission today?" you asked, hoping it would be one that was easy since you still had the festival later tonight.

"Northwest village! People getting killed in the forest nearby at day!" it toned down it's volume since it was in your arms and he was getting distracted by you stroking his head.

"Alright, I'll get going."

•••

You arrived at the village rather quickly since it was close to your place and looked at the dense forest. You could only guess that's the reason the demon was able to operate in the day.

Heading in the forest, you saw a mangled corpse of a demon hunter which made you furious. You kept it in but as you continued deeper into the forest, more and more corpses were there, demon hunters and civilians alike, there were even some that belonged to children. It made you furious, seeing a demon toy with human lives disgusted you.

You saw a total of 14 bodies. 5 demon hunters, 7 adults, and 2 children. To demons, 14 was just a measly number. But to you, it was 14 precious lives lost and you sure were set in killing the demon.

You raised you sword to your right side as it blocked a demon claw. It jumped back and snarled as it bared it's fangs at you before it turned into a smirk.

The demon before you had two horns protruding it's forehead, two marks across it's face and some sort of fur coat around it's neck.

"Did you enjoy the show on your way here? Your bloodlust made it really easy to find you," she said, in an attempt to rile you up.

"What gives you the right to kill them?" you asked, the bloodlust you were giving off increased when you finally found the demon.

Her smirk grew even wider as she saw you all riled up. "Isn't it obvious? It's because they can't even defeat me, Mukago, a demon moon," she taunted you, showing you the mark on her eye that had the number 4 on it.

(I know Mukago gets killed by Muzan and all that but since she's destined to die, let's give her a quicker death
(`⌒´)ノ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一).

"Then I hope I will prove to be a worthy adversary," you said, letting your haze envelope the area. You knew you could easily beat her, she didn't seem that strong.

"What is this?! What's happening?!" she yelled, falling onto one knee as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

"A haze that makes you fall asleep," you answered calmly as it took a lot of her willpower to look up at you who was looming over her.

"Who are you?" Of all the demon hunters she's encountered some far, none of them had rendered her useless like this.

"My name is (Y/n), and my title is the Dream Pillar. I hope you remember the name of who defeated from your next location, the depths of hell." Her eyes widened as she narrowly avoided getting her neck cut by you.