✨Epilogue Dream✨

Did you think this story was done? Not yet (*・▽・*)

But calm yourselves, I've brought about enough angst with me, it's time for the actual ending.

+++

"Congratulations nii-san!" you cheered, wrapping your arms around Giyuu from the backseat of the car

"Congratulations nii-san!" you cheered, wrapping your arms around Giyuu from the backseat of the car. "You're officially part of the (L/n) family now!"

"(Y/n), let go. I need to focus on driving. We're already late for school," Giyuu spoke though there was an undeniable smile on his face.

"To complete the adoption process on Valentine's Day of all days," Hiro remarked, sitting on the passenger seat. "Can I say it was through the power of love?"

Hiro seemed to be the only one laughing at his joke. You gave him a blank look while Giyuu just focused on driving to school.

"Nii-san," you began, "That's one of the lamest jokes you've said."

"You just have terrible taste," he huffed, wrapping his arms around his chest as he looked to the side, a slight pout on his face. "Oh, isn't that the Tokito twins?"

You went over to the back of Hiro's side as you looked out the window. Hiro wasn't lying, Muichirou and Yuichirou were outside.

"I thought the two of them were early birds," you remarked. If anything, you and your brothers were the late ones. "Can we invite them to join us?"

"No," Hiro immediately rejected, shaking his head. "I will not have those two in my car."

"Well, mom and dad paid for this car and you aren't even the one driving." You turned to Giyuu. "Can you pull over nii-san?"

Giyuu complied with your request and pulled over as you rolled down the window, waving the two over.

"Muichirou! Yuichirou! Get in."

The two were happy enough to comply as you moved to side, letting the two guys enter. Muichirou sitting in the middle while Yuichirou sat on the side.

"The two of you are surprisingly late today," Hiro nonchalantly said, leaning against the window.

"Becuase of my brother, I was forced to stay up late." Yuichirou rolled his eyes, staring. Yuichirou blankly stared outside, his head resting on his hand which rested against the car door.

"Whay did you guys do?" you asked.

"Ask him," Yuichirou replied.

"What did you guys do?" you asked again, but this time it was directed at Muichirou.

"That's a secret for now." He smiled. A smile that made your heart skip a beat.

"Alright then." You nodded, unable to say anything more as you opened your bag, fishing out two mint green pouches. "Happy Valentine's you two."