✨Fourteenth Dream✨

"(Y/n)-chan, who's that girl beside you? I don't think I've seen her around before." Mitsuri asked. The two of you were just walking around, it took a lot of convincing for him to let you walk on your own, when you encountered Mitsuri who was taking a stroll with Obanai.

"Huh?" you said, tuning to Muichirou before looking back at them. "It's Muichirou. I just braided his hair."

"EHHHHH?! That's Tokito-kun?!" she exclaimed.

Obanai's mismatched eyes widened at the revelation that this “girl” beside you was actually Muichirou.

"He always looked like a girl but this is just makes it more convincing." Obanai commented.

"Do I?" he tilted his head, making Mitsuri squeal.

"You're so cute!! I could just eat you up!" Obanai then glared at Muichirou because Mitsuri complimented Muichirou.

"No way. Muichirou is my best friend who makes sure I don't fall asleep near waterfalls again. If you eat him then who'll help me?" you said, wrapping an arm around him, taking her figure of speech too seriously, another downside to losing your memories.

Mitsuri merely squealed at the affection you were showing him after just one statement from her. "Alright, I won't say anything. The two of you are just so cute though!" Obanai felt relieved though his face didn't show it. She complimented the two of you in a group so that just meant she didn't like Muichirou in the romantic sense.

"I thought you wanted to try the new restaurant, Kanroji." Obanai reminded the girl who gasped remembering the purpose of their stroll.

"That's right! We were supposed to go there." she turned to the both of you, engulfing you a in a big hug. "I'll see you two munchkins later!" okay, just because she was tall does not mean she had the right to call you two munchkins.

She pulled away from your hug and turned to Obanai. Obanai seemed to notice you were clutching your chest as you struggled to breath.

"Are you alright?" he asked, genuine concern in his voice as Mitsuri turned to you.

"I'm fine." you wheezed, struggling to breathe after her hug. "I just have a bit of difficulty breathing, that's all." Mitsuri frowned, knowing this wasn't all and she somehow caused it.

"Did I do something?" she asked.

"No—"

"(Y/n) broke a few ribs after falling asleep on a mission. You put too much strength in your hugs that it sort of triggered her injury." Muichirou explained, ignoring your lousy attempt at denying it. The wheezing didn't stop but you could breathe a little better.

"I'm so sorry!! I didn't know this would happen!" she apologized, bowing as you raised your free arm to stop her.

"It's fine. I've had worse injuries, this is nothing. You and Obanai-kun should go ahead."

"Yeah bu–" Obanai started, only to be cut off.

"You don't need to worry about it and just go." Muichurou interrupted. "I'll take care of her so don't worry." he reassured the two.

Mitsuri had a frown on her face but nodded. "Alright, if that's what (Y/n)-chan wants." the both of them went on their way but not before casting you one final glance.

"Are you alright?" Muichirou asked, placing a comforting hand on your back as your breathing started to steady.

"Yeah, I'm fine." you reassured the Mist Pillar. It was obvious that he was not buying it but decided to say nothing.